Say hello to this cheesy, creamy keto chicken alfredo recipe! Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole is ridiculously good and will make your tastebuds sing, guaranteed.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links. Thank you for your support!
Casseroles make keto living SO easy, and this Keto Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole is no exception. It is ridiculously good, simple and easy to make, and packed with good-for-you fat and protein. And did I mention it is ridiculously good?!
Deciding on what’s for keto dinner can be difficult. However, with our delicious easy keto recipes it can be much simpler to succeed on keto. Our selection of keto diet recipes is extensive including keto soup, keto breakfast, keto desserts, etc.
Oh, and this post is pretty much two recipes in one (yesss!) because you can make the alfredo sauce separately and use it in a wide variety of ways, from a veggie sauce to a chicken marinade. I’ll share some of my favorite uses for alfredo sauce later in the post. For now, let’s get started on this keto casserole because a recipe this good can’t wait!
Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole Ingredients
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Cooked chicken breast
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Finely crushed pork rinds
This is a great casserole to make because you likely already have all of the ingredients on hand.
Keto Alfredo Chicken Bake: How to Make
This is just a quick overview of how to make the casserole. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Make the alfredo sauce on the stovetop and set it aside. (FYI, the sauce thickens up substantially when it cools.) Then, preheat your oven to 350 F while assembling the casserole. Into a casserole dish (I used a 7″ x 11″ dish), place your cubed cooked chicken breast and then pour the alfredo sauce on top.
Then add the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese in an even layer on top.
Next, sprinkle crushed pork rinds on top.
Place into the preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes. Out comes this beautiful casserole with browned pork rinds, melted cheese, and bubbling alfredo sauce. Happiness in a casserole dish:
Serve and enjoy!
How to Add Fettuccine Noodles to your Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake
If you find yourself wishing for fettuccine noodles in your alfredo sauce, you can make that a reality without the carbs by using fettuccine “Wonder Noodles.” These are net carb-free noodles made from a starch found in the konjac yam. They come in packages in water, and once you rinse them thoroughly, you can use them just as you would cooked noodles. To use them in this recipe, warm them quickly in the microwave and then add them to your serving of cooked casserole.
I buy my Wonder Noodles at an awesome price via Thrive Market, which is pretty much like the Costco of high-quality natural foods! Get a MASSIVE discount by using the links below — you’ll get up to $20 OFF your first order (which makes their already super low prices even lower!) plus a risk-free 30-day trial to their membership program. I’ve been using Thrive Market for over a year and am a HUGE huge fan!
How to Use Keto Alfredo Sauce
In addition to using keto alfredo sauce in this recipe, here are a few more ideas:
- Serve with Wonder Noodles (as shown above) or zoodles (noodles made from zucchini)
- Spruce up plain low carb veggies, like broccoli or cauliflower
- Use as a dressing on mixed greens
- Spread on keto bread (when chilled, this keto alfredo sauce is very thick) instead of mayo
- Use instead of pizza sauce on keto pizza
- Serve as a dip on a keto veggie platter
- Use as a chicken marinade
Keto Casserole Recipes
If you find yourself wishing for more tasty keto casserole recipes, you’re in luck! Here are a few links for you to check out:
- Keto Meatball Casserole
- Keto Pizza Casserole
- Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
- Keto Chicken Casserole
- Keto Tuna Casserole
Keto Italian Recipes
If you love Italian, and many of us do, try some of these fantastic keto Italian recipes:
- Keto Pizza: Our Keto Pepperoni Pizza is huuuugely popular! Also, try our Keto Chicken Crust Pizza with its innovative Keto Chicken Pizza Crust.
- Keto Chicken Alfredo: Traditional favorite, serves wonderfully with some keto side dishes like our Keto Garlic Bread and Keto Antipasto Salad.
- Keto Mac and Cheese
- Keto Stuffed Peppers
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy keto alfredo casserole! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 stick (56g) butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Other Casserole Ingredients
- 5 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz pork rinds, finely crushed
How to Make the Alfredo Sauce
- Add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese to a pan over medium heat. Whisk until melted and combined.
- Add minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Then, add parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
How to Make the Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- To a large casserole dish (I used a rectangular 7"x11" dish), add 5 cups of cooked, cubed chicken breast.
- Pour alfredo sauce on top.
- Layer the toppings in this order: mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, crushed pork rinds.
- Bake in preheated oven on the center rack for 25 minutes.
- The sauce will thicken substantially as it cools.
- Do NOT use raw chicken breast in this casserole. It needs to be pre-cooked.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.