Keto Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
This casserole is cheesy, creamy, and easy to make... what else can you ask for in a keto casserole recipe?
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 stick (56g) butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Other Casserole Ingredients
- 5 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz pork rinds, finely crushed
How to Make the Alfredo Sauce
Add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese to a pan over medium heat. Whisk until melted and combined.
Add minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Then, add parmesan cheese.
Bring to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
How to Make the Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 F.
To a large casserole dish (I used a rectangular 7"x11" dish), add 5 cups of cooked, cubed chicken breast.
Pour alfredo sauce on top.
Layer the toppings in this order: mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, crushed pork rinds.
Bake in preheated oven on the center rack for 25 minutes.
- The sauce will thicken substantially as it cools.
- Do NOT use raw chicken breast in this casserole. It needs to be pre-cooked.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.3g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 559mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 840IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 1.2mg