Looking for an EASY keto casserole recipe that you can throw together in less than 30 minutes? This cheesy keto ground beef casserole recipe contains only EIGHT ingredients and will be on your table in only about 25 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Although it’s nice to dream of having hours to pull together an incredible keto-friendly dinner spread every night, the reality is that’s just not possible for the vast majority of us. That’s why I’m all about EASY recipes — including this one! This Cheesy Keto Ground Beef and Tomato Casserole contains only EIGHT ingredients (four of which are spices!) and takes only about 25 minutes to throw together.
If you enjoy low carb casserole recipes we have an extensive list of keto chicken casserole recipes and keto casseroles with ground beef. Beef lovers really love our Keto Cheeseburger Casserole and our Keto Meatball Casserole.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Ground Beef Casserole Recipe
- It’s perfect for nights when you’re short on time and need a keto-friendly dinner.
- It contains only eight ingredients, four of which are spices.
- It’s ready in just about 25 minutes.
- The whole family will love it!
- Each serving contains only 6.4g net carbs.
Ingredients Needed to Make Keto Ground Beef and Tomato Casserole
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles (I use Original, but you can also use Mild or Spicy)
- 85% lean ground beef
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheddar cheese
See? Just eight ingredients! 🙂
Why Use RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles?
Please note that this post is NOT sponsored by RO*TEL®. I just used their canned diced tomatoes and green chiles in this recipe because they make this casserole a zillion times easier to get on the table. They’re full of flavor, and they make throwing this casserole together incredibly easy.
I typically pick them up at Walmart, but you can also find them at Target and most grocers in the U.S. If you can’t find them or are located outside of the U.S., you can use 12 oz diced tomatoes and add additional seasoning to the casserole to taste.
You can also get them on Amazon:
How to Make This Easy Keto Ground Beef Casserole Recipe with Tomatoes
This is just a quick overview of how to make this keto ground beef recipe with tomatoes. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
This casserole is SO easy to make! First, cook the ground beef with the spices and some of the diced tomatoes and green chiles.
Then add it to your casserole dish…
Load up with sour cream mixed with the rest of the canned tomatoes, and then top with the cheddar cheese.
Here’s the final result fresh from the oven!
It may not be the most beautiful casserole in the world, but it tastes so good and you can’t beat the easy prep!
Keto Hamburger Casserole
- Learn how to make Keto Taco Casserole by following this hugely popular recipe!
- You can make cheeseburger casserole keto-friendly by following this easy recipe.
- Make low carb meatball casserole a priority for keto Super Bowl foods and holidays!
- It is easier than you think to make shepherd’s pie healthy by substituting a secret low carb vegetable for the potatoes.
Can I Eat Gound Beef on the Keto Diet?
You can eat ground beef on the keto diet including different grades of protein-to-fat content ratios of 73/27 fatty beef, 80/20 mid-grade beef, and 93/7 lean beef. Each variation has its pros and cons for the keto diet and can be customized to fit your macro goals.
Nutrition Facts for This Keto Casserole with Beef and Tomatoes
- 435 calories
- 32g fat
- 28g protein
- 6.4g net carbs
More Keto Hamburger Recipes
- Learn how to make chili on the keto diet! This recipe uses our delicious homemade chili seasoning.
- This mega-favorite keto meatloaf with pork rinds or you can make it with almond flour is super delicious and the entire family can enjoy it!
- The whole family can enjoy this filling low carb cheeseburger soup recipe.
- You can eat tacos on the keto diet by following this recipe and learning how to make keto taco seasoning carb free.
- Make keto vegetable beef soup for the family. No one even realize they are eating keto-friendly!
- Make this keto burger recipe for a fun cookout on the weekends.
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb ground beef recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Ground Beef and Tomato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- To a large pan over medium-high heat, add one can of RO*TEL® (drained), ground beef, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef and combining mixture as it cooks.
- Remove from heat and add mixture to an 8×8” casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ½-can of RO*TEL® (drained) and sour cream. Evenly spread mixture over beef mixture, then sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Place casserole dish in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes, until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve and season with additional salt to taste.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
Want More Easy Casserole Recipes?
Try my Keto Crusted Buttery Chicken Casserole, Keto Pizza Casserole, and Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole. Although they’re not quite AS easy as this casserole, they’ll still be on the dinner table in no more than an hour!