This super yummy Keto Cheeseburger Casserole has all the flavors of a cheeseburger without all the carbs! It’s easy to make with simple keto staples and will be a huge hit with the whole family.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Mmmm, cheeseburgers! 🍔 It’s hard to resist the yummy flavors of a cheeseburger, but the carbs sure do add up. (A single McDonald’s cheeseburger, for example, contains a whopping 31g net carbs!) To solve the “cheeseburger problem,” I made this amazing Keto Cheeseburger Casserole that has all the flavors of a cheeseburger with only 6g net carbs per serving.
As far as keto meals, casserole dishes are some of the best you can make that the whole family will enjoy. Some other easy keto dinner ideas that the whole family will enjoy includes keto soup and keto pizzas.
Keto Cheeseburger Casserole & Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s made with easy-to-find keto pantry staples. No hard-to-find ingredients here!
- It’s an easy-to-make casserole. Who doesn’t love a good casserole recipe?!
- The whole family will love it! It’s a great meal to sit down to and enjoy with your family.
- It contains only 6g net carbs per serving.
Ingredients Needed to Make Keto Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Ground beef (90/10)
- Cream cheese
- Yellow mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dill pickles
- Cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
This is just a quick overview of how to make the low carb cheeseburger casserole. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Saute onions, garlic, and beef until cooked through, then add the cream cheese.
In another bowl, combine the ingredients that will add so much of that magical cheeseburger taste: tomatoes, mustard, Worcestershire, pickles, eggs, and most of the cheese. Don’t forget to inhale the delicious cheeseburger smell!
Stir in the beef, transfer the mixture to a casserole dish, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake until you get this cheesy beauty. Your kitchen will smell amazing!
Serve and enjoy!
TIP: This is quite a hearty recipe. Feel free to increase the number of portions to make it fit better into your macros. And for keto side dishes, try keto French fries or keto radishes with keto ranch dressing. Also, if you really love cheese try this keto mac and cheese on the side.
Want More Easy Keto Casserole Recipes?
If casseroles are your thing (they certainly are mine!), you’ll want to try more of my easy keto casserole recipes:
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Keto Meatball Casserole
- Keto Teriyaki Chicken
- Keto Tuna Casserole
- Keto Casseroles with Ground Beef
Nutrition Facts for Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
- 533 calories
- 36g fat
- 45g protein
- 6g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb sheet pan chicken thighs recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lbs 90/10 ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 14 ounces canned finely chopped tomatoes drained
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until onions are translucent, and beef is cooked through.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted and combined.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mustard, Worcestershire, pickles, eggs, and 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese. Stir in beef mixture.
- Transfer mixture to an 8- x 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.