If cheese is your love language, you are going to love this cheesy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole! It is bursting with cheesy goodness and wonderfully flavorful chicken and broccoli.
I’m not quite sure what else to say about this casserole other than IT IS SO GOOD. It’s cheesy, creamy, perfectly seasoned, super easy to make, and a dish the whole family will adore. Okay, I guess I had quite a few other things to say about it. 😉 There is a lot to love about this recipe and I am certain it will become a favorite in your household like it is in ours!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It uses kitchen staples. No fancy ingredients here; just basics like chicken, broccoli, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, and more.
- It pairs easily with a non-keto side for family members who aren’t on keto. For your non-keto family members, serve this keto casserole with a side of white or brown rice for a super simple meal.
- It also pairs easily with a side salad. Amp up the veggie content of your meal by serving this with a simple side salad.
- Each serving contains only 5g net carbs.
- It is SO good. Need I say more?! 🙂
Ingredients Needed for this Cheesy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Ingredient quantities for the keto chicken casserole are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Broccoli florets – preferably fresh, but you can also use frozen
- Cooked chicken breast – you can prep this up to 3-4 days in advance, if desired
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Dijon mustard
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Keto Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
This is just a quick overview of how to make low carb chicken broccoli casserole. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Assemble all ingredients and cook your broccoli.
TIP: It’s best to use fresh broccoli (it will give the best flavor and a firmer structure to the casserole), but you can use frozen broccoli if you’re in a pinch.
Then create the cheese sauce. Try not to eat it off the spoon! 😉
TIP: This cheese sauce can be used for other dishes. It’s great to make as a sauce for broccoli or cauliflower!
Stir in chopped, cooked chicken breast and steamed broccoli.
Transfer to a baking dish, top with remaining mozzarella cheese, and bake. Out comes this beauty…
Portion into individual servings and enjoy!
Other Keto Casseroles You May Enjoy
Love casseroles? Me too! Check out some of these other keto casserole recipes:
- Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
- Keto Pizza Casserole: Deep Dish Pepperoni
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Keto Cookie Casserole Bars (a dessert casserole!)
Nutrition Facts for Keto Chicken Casserole
Per serving (six total):
- 380 calories
- 25g fat
- 32g protein
- 5g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb chicken casserole! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 9 oz fresh broccoli florets
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl with 1-inch water. Microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Drain water from broccoli; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, and Dijon mustard until melted and thoroughly combined. Stir in garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in chopped, cooked chicken breast and drained broccoli.
- Transfer mixture to an 8- x 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.