If you love jalapeño poppers, you are going to love this Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole! It has all the yummy flavors of the appetizer in a hearty dinner dish.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Are you ready for a hearty, filling keto casserole that’s based on the classic jalapeño poppers appetizer? If you are, this recipe is here to deliver! It’s spicy, cheesy, creamy, and oh-so-good, just like jalapeño poppers. With the addition of chicken, it becomes a complete and very filling meal.
Our extensive list of keto dinner recipes includes keto soup recipes, keto pizza recipes, keto side dishes, keto breakfast casseroles, keto desserts, etc. Developing your own keto meals is essential to a successful keto diet experience. This recipe is one of our spiciest keto chicken casserole recipes.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- It’s a very hearty, filling casserole.
- It features chicken and bacon for a protein boost.
- The recipe is quick and easy to make!
- Each serving contains only TWO grams of net carbs!
Ingredients Needed to Make This Keto Chicken Jalapeño Popper Casserole
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Heavy whipping cream
- Garlic powder
- Cheddar cheese
- Cooked chicken breast
- Cooked bacon
How to Make Jalapeño Popper Chicken Keto
This is just a quick overview of how to make this low carb jalapeño popper chicken casserole. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Over medium-high heat, combine cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, and garlic powder. Then add 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, cooked bacon, and cooked chicken.
Mix to combine, then transfer half of the mixture to an 8×8″ baking dish. Top with jalapeño halves…
… then add the rest of the mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Add to preheated oven and bake. The result is this yummy dish:
If You Like This Recipe…
Are Jalapeños OK on Keto?
They sure are! One jalapeño contains only 0.5g net carbs.
How Can I Cut Jalapeños Safely?
First, put on a pair of disposable gloves. Trust me, you don’t want to get the hot stuff on your hands! (If you do, you can use the tricks in this article to remove the burn.)
Then, cut a jalapeño in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scrape out the white membrane, removing the membrane starting at the bottom of the pepper, working your way to the top.
More Keto Casserole Recipes
When it comes to the best keto casserole recipes, ours rank at, or near, the top!
- Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
- Keto Meatball Casserole
- Keto Pizza Casserole
- Keto Mac and Cheese
- Keto Tuna Casserole
Nutrition Facts for Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
Per serving (6 servings):
- 404 calories
- 29g fat
- 32g protein
- 2g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy keto casserole! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese divided
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 8 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 5 jalapeños halved and seeded
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, and garlic powder in a large skillet. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring to melt and combine. Add 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, cooked chicken, and cooked bacon.
- Transfer half of mixture to an 8- x 8-inch baking dish. Top with jalapeño halves. Top jalapeño with remaining mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese is golden.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.