This cheesy, creamy Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip is the keto dip you’ve been waiting for! It’s so rich and makes for an amazing party dip.
Ready for some seriously YUM dipping that won’t break your diet? With a simple swap of crushed pork rinds instead of bread crumbs or crushed crackers, this Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip will give you an easy-to-make keto-friendly dip that will wow your taste buds. It is loaded with FOUR different types of cheese, sour cream, bacon, butter, and of course jalapeños!
This keto appetizer recipe is ideal to serve at football parties, Super Bowl parties, and any other party where a delicious dip is needed. Ketoers will love it with pork rinds, celery, pepperoni chips, or keto tortilla chips, and non-ketoers will love it with crackers and chips.
Ingredients Needed for Jalapeño Popper Dip Keto
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
You just need a few keto staples for this keto dip:
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Jalapeños (preferably fresh, but canned will also do in a pinch)
- Pork rinds
- Italian seasoning
How to Make Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip
This is just a quick overview of how to make this keto appetizer recipe. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Mix together sour cream and cream cheese.
Then add the shredded cheeses, bacon, and jalapeños.
Add mixture to baking dish, and then mix topping ingredients in a small bowl.
Spoon the topping mixture on top of the dip.
Bake until the top is brown and bubbly. Yum!
What to Dip in Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
Truth is, you can eat this stuff with a spoon. I may or may not have done that a few times. 😉 But it’s also, of course, fantastic for dipping! Try these keto-friendly dippers:
- Pork rinds
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- You can make pepperoni chips keto-friendly by following these quick instructions!
- Learn how to make crackers keto-friendly by following this easy recipe.
Can You Make Jalapeño Popper Dip Ahead of Time?
Yes! It can be assembled ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours in advance, covered with plastic wrap. When you’re ready to serve it, remove it from the fridge and place it in a preheated oven. You will likely need to bake it for the full 30 minutes, or maybe even a few minutes more, since everything will be a freshly chilled. (Alternatively, you can remove it from the fridge and let it come to room temperature for 10 minutes before baking.)
Can I Eat Jalapeño Popper Dip on the Keto Diet?
You can eat jalapeno popper dip on the keto diet by using low carb ingredients and using low carb foods for dipping. You must avoid using heavy carb chips and crackers for dippers substitute them with low carb alternatives like celery, pork rinds and low carb crackers.
More Easy Keto Appetizers
The more keto appetizers you have access to, the better!
- Try some of these Keto Dips for parties including this spicy taco hummus.
- You can eat taco cups on the keto diet by using our homemade keto taco seasoning and recipe!
- Learn how to make deviled eggs keto-friendly by following this sensational bagel seasoning recipe. This appetizer will get devoured very quickly!
- Make hummus keto-friendly for any party. Your friends won’t believe how great it tastes!
Nutrition Facts for This Keto Dip Recipe
- 211 calories
- 19g fat
- 8g protein
- 1g net carbs
If you love this dip, try these other fantastic keto recipes!
Keto-Friendly Side Dishes
Here some easy keto-friendly side dishes you can make for family and parties.
- Learn how to make keto cauliflower mac and cheese for the entire family! Your children will thank you for it.
- You can make oven roasted vegetables keto-friendly by following this recipe.
- You can eat French fries on the keto diet by substituting potatoes with this unique vegetable. One they are baked you will barely notice the difference!
- Want a fabulous salad? Learn how to make keto antipasto salad by substituting heavy carb ingredients with low carb ingredients.
- If you want mashed potatoes you can use this fabulous vegetable in its place! Our easy keto mashed potatoes recipe brings a beloved favorite back onto your menu.
- Our easy keto radish recipes are among the best, especially our roasted radishes. You will love them!
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb dip recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 5 jalapeños, destemmed, deseeded, and diced OR 4 oz can diced jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pork rinds
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, mix together sour cream and softened cream cheese. Then added the shredded cheeses, diced bacon, and jalapeños.
- Add mixture to a square baking dish.
- Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl and spoon on top of the jalapeño mix.
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- If desired, garnish with sliced jalapeños.
- Serve with pork rinds, celery, pepperoni chips, or keto tortilla chips.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
Looking for more keto-friendly dinner ideas? Here are some that the whole family will love!
- You can eat pizza on the keto diet by following these amazing recipes!
- Learn how to make keto-friendly hot dog casserole. The kids love this recipe!
- Want more jalapenos? Make easy jalapeño popper chicken keto-friendly by following this step-by-step recipe.
- Learn how to make meatball casserole keto-friendly by making a few adjustments.
- Enjoy this easy low carb chicken enchilada casserole recipe with the whole family! It is a really fun Friday night meal.
- If you enjoy spicy, follow this how to make low carb teriyaki chicken recipe and enjoy the layers of spice hitting your taste buds!
What is the serving size?
This is my new favorite cheese appetizer. We made it several times and it is the first to go! Thank you for the recipe!
Hi Marilyn, Thank you so much for the review! I’m thrilled that it’s a hit in your household! 🙂
I had a super bowl party at my house and served this Jalapeno Popper Dip. What a great dip! I had pork rinds and celery available for the Keto group and regular chips for everyone else. This recipe is simple to make and tastes great. Everyone loved it.