This cheesy, creamy Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip is the keto dip you’ve been waiting for! It’s so rich and makes for an amazing party dip.
Ready for some seriously YUM dipping that won’t break your diet? With a simple swap of crushed pork rinds instead of bread crumbs or crushed crackers, this Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip will give you an easy-to-make keto-friendly dip that will wow your taste buds. It is loaded with FOUR different types of cheese, sour cream, bacon, butter, and of course jalapeños!
This keto appetizer recipe is ideal to serve at football parties, Super Bowl parties, and any other party where a delicious dip is needed. Ketoers will love it with pork rinds, celery, pepperoni chips, or keto tortilla chips, and non-ketoers will love it with crackers and chips.
Ingredients Needed for Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
You just need a few keto staples for this keto dip:
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Jalapeños (preferably fresh, but canned will also do in a pinch)
- Pork rinds
- Italian seasoning
How to Make Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
This is just a quick overview of how to make this keto appetizer recipe. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Mix together sour cream and cream cheese.
Then add the shredded cheeses, bacon, and jalapeños.
Add mixture to baking dish, and then mix topping ingredients in a small bowl.
Spoon the topping mixture on top of the dip.
Bake until the top is brown and bubbly. Yum!
What to Dip in Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
Truth is, you can eat this stuff with a spoon. I may or may not have done that a few times. 😉 But it’s also, of course, fantastic for dipping! Try these keto-friendly dippers:
Can You Make Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip Ahead of Time?
Yes! It can be assembled ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours in advance, covered with plastic wrap. When you’re ready to serve it, remove it from the fridge and place it in a preheated oven. You will likely need to bake it for the full 30 minutes, or maybe even a few minutes more, since everything will be a freshly chilled. (Alternatively, you can remove it from the fridge and let it come to room temperature for 10 minutes before baking.)
Nutrition Facts for Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 211 calories
- 19g fat
- 8g protein
- 1g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb dip recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 5 jalapeños, destemmed, deseeded, and diced OR 4 oz can diced jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pork rinds
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, mix together sour cream and softened cream cheese. Then added the shredded cheeses, diced bacon, and jalapeños.
- Add mixture to a square baking dish.
- Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl and spoon on top of the jalapeño mix.
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- If desired, garnish with sliced jalapeños.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.