Want a super easy and crunchy keto snack? Give these Keto Pepperoni Chips with 0g net carbs a try!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links. Thank you for your support!
I’m all about the easy recipes, and many of you have told me you are too. You want recipes that are simple and come together quickly because you have better things to do than be in the kitchen all day… and I’m delivering with this Keto Pepperoni Chips recipe!
This recipe couldn’t be easier and it is SO good. Keto Pepperoni Chips make for the perfect satisfying Keto Crunchy Snacks — kind of like the keto version of Pringles. 🙂 And when you pair these chips with some cheese, it’s a little like eating pizza! For additional zero carb snacks check out our No Carb Snacks.
How to Make Keto Pepperoni Chips
Start by placing as much pepperoni as you can onto a large baking sheet. I used a 5oz package of thinly sliced pepperoni, and most of it fit. You can just eat the rest. 😉
Tip: I highly suggest cooking these on a silicone baking mat for easy clean-up. Here is the one I use:
Kitzini Silicone Baking Mat
Pop the pepperoni in the pre-heated oven (400 F) for 10 minutes. When they’re done, take them out and place them on a paper towel so they’re not quite so greasy. (I know fat is good on the keto diet, but you don’t want your chips toooo greasy.)
Then serve and enjoy! These taste great served with cheese.
Why Keto Pepperoni Chips are Awesome
- They’re crunchy. The “crunch factor” is high on these pepperoni chips, and sometimes you just want something crunchy to munch on.
- They’re ridiculously easy to make. Put them in the oven, bake, then put them on a paper towel for a few minutes after they’re done. That’s all!
- They’re perfect for parties. If you’re going to a party and want to bring a snack that you know you’ll be able to eat, these pepperoni chips fit the bill. You’ll probably want to bring a triple or quadruple batch though (see the next bullet point…)
- Non-keto dieters will love them too. Put a bowl of these Keto Pepperoni Chips in front of any meat eater and I guarantee they’ll be gone in no time at all.
- Also, if you love pepperoni and Keto Pizza, try our fantastic Keto Pepperoni Pizza.
More Savory Keto Recipes
If you like savory keto recipes, how about trying my popular Keto Butter Burgers (Savory Fat Bomb), Keto Candied Bacon or Keto Loaded Salad?
And if you’re looking for another easy keto snack, check out my review (and coupon!) for Perfect Keto Bars.
(Aaand if a snack totally won’t suffice and you need a keto meal ASAP, then you’ll want to check out The Ultimate Keto McDonalds Guide – What to Order and What to Avoid!)
More Keto Crunchy Snacks
More Keto Snacks
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love these keto chips! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
- 5 oz package of thin-sliced pepperoni
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Add pepperoni to a large non-stick baking sheet (preferably one covered with a silicone baking mat). Arrange the pepperoni as close together as possible without overlapping. You will be able to fit most of the pepperoni on the sheet, but not all.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. On a large plate, place two paper towels. Add pepperoni to the top of the paper towels to allow some of the oil to absorb. (You can lightly blot the pepperoni if desired.)
- Serve as a standalone snack or with cheese, etc.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
I have also found that cooking them in a microwave for 2-3 minutes(depends on the microwave, mine is 900 Watts) also makes a quick and easy way to do the pepperoni chips, I put 3-4 layers of paper towels underneath them and fill up the tray. Also you don’t have to heat up the house, and they are drained when you take them out and they are super crispy. I think the oven method would be good if you were doing a large amount for a party. My way only does about 30 chips.
This is great! Thanks so much for sharing, Naomi. I will have to give your method a try ASAP. 🙂
Siii, yo he hecho en microondas y quedan fantásticos!!
Made these for football and we couldn’t stop eating them!!! So perfect!
Yay! Thanks for letting me know, Stacey!
How would you store these if you cooked a big batch?
Hi Ronita! I would store them in the fridge in an airtight container. Pepperoni lasts quite a long time, so I think you could safely store it one or even two weeks in the fridge.
What brand of pepperoni is keto-friendly. Everything I have seen has dextrose in it.
Hi Kati! Pepperoni is one of those “grey area” keto foods. If you’re looking at keto purely from a carb standpoint, then most brands should work. Unfortunately, I haven’t yet been able to find a brand without a tiny bit of sugar in some form in it.
I put them in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes.
Hi Cheryl, Great idea! Thank you for sharing. I’ve yet to get an air fryer, but I know I need to get one ASAP! I’ve heard so many great things.
What temp in the air fryer??
Thanks!!! I was wondering about that.
Can I use salami, instead of pepperoni?
Hi Karen, Yes! You might need to bake for a few minutes longer if your salami isn’t thin-sliced, but it will definitely work. Enjoy!
Wonder how these would be with queso cheese dip?
Hi Gina, I bet they would be amazing!
I love this idea and can’t wait to try it. I’m sending my husband to the grocery store now and just added pepperoni to the list.
I hope you enjoy them, Suzanne! 🙂
If I cooked a large batch, will putting them in the fridge cause the crunch to go away (will the get soft or soggy in the fridge?)
Hi Rachel! Nope, they will stay crispy in the fridge 🙂 I suggest eating them within 2-3 days though.
I was looking for some snack items for holiday parties. Keto Pepperoni Chips will be a good addition to the cheese platter. Very simple to put together.
I do the microwave method for a quick snack. 2 minutes in the microwave works great!!!