Looking for a few easy keto chicken casserole recipes to add to your weekly dinner rotation? You’ll love this list of nine that includes everything from Crusted Buttery Chicken Casserole to Teriyaki Chicken Casserole!
Easy chicken casseroles make for a tasty dinner the whole family will love! These nine keto chicken casseroles are especially good for dinner because they’re keto-friendly for any ketoers in the household, but can be easily supplemented with a carb-heavy side for those who aren’t partaking in keto.
Keto Chicken Casserole
In this post, you’ll find links to recipes for:
- Crusted Buttery Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- King Ranch Casserole
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Enchiladas Casserole
The first is my recipe and the rest are from other trusted keto and low carb bloggers. Enjoy!
Looking for an easy-to-assemble keto casserole that is packed with flavor? Look no further than this super tasty Crusted Buttery Chicken Casserole that contains only ONE gram of net carbs per serving!
Say hello to this cheesy, creamy keto casserole recipe! Cheesy Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole is ridiculously good and will make your tastebuds sing, guaranteed.
This delicious combination of bacon, chicken, ranch dressing and cheese is absolutely hard to resist! Our air fryer bacon recipe and homemade keto ranch dressing recipes are top notch and easy to make. The entire family will love this recipe!
Keto Chicken Casserole #4: Chicken Parmesan Casserole by Hey Keto Mama
(recipe by Carolyn Ketchum via Hey Keto Mama; photos in this roundup post by Forget Sugar Friday)
Yum! I just gave this Chicken Parmesan Casserole a try and give it an A+! Here are a few of my observations about this recipe:
- It contains a LOT of chicken. Five cups is quite a bit, so be prepared to pre-cook a good amount of chicken (or use canned chicken or rotisserie chicken). I ended up using about 10 chicken tenderloins to get enough chicken for the recipe.
- The chicken needs to be pre-cooked. Factor that into your prep time for the recipe.
- Make sure to use an added-sugar-free marinara sauce. Hey Keto Mama recommends Rao’s, which is 4g net carbs per 1/2 cup (her post says 3g, so they must have changed the formula recently). I found it at Kroger along with several similar brands, all of which had 5g net carbs per 1/2 cup. I ended up going with Victoria’s because it was the cheapest ($6.49 for a large jar), plus it had a $1 coupon on it. Sometimes coupons > carbs. 😉
- The parmesan cup measurement is off in the recipe. The recipe says to use 1 oz of parmesan cheese, which is “about 1 cup.” I found 1 oz to be about 1/3 of a cup. I believe the macros are calculated based on the 1 oz measurement, so I suggest going by that.
- I cooked it for 35 minutes instead of 25 minutes and it turned out great. I wish I could say this was an intentional experiment, but I just glanced too quickly at my phone when setting the timer. Thankfully, it turned out great. A little bit of the cheese and sauce crusted up on the sides… perfection!
- This is a GREAT family meal. Everyone will love it!
For this casserole, chicken and broccoli take a bath in a creamy, cheesy sauce. You can also make this recipe using turkey (perfect for Thanksgiving leftovers!).
#6: King Ranch Casserole
This hugely popular recipe of ours is so delicious and will make you realize you can eat healthier without sacrificing for taste and feeling full!
Low Carb Chicken Casserole #7: Keto Teriyaki Chicken
This keto teriyaki chicken casserole recipe is a fantastic dish if you love a bit of spice to go with your chicken!
Chicken Keto Casserole #8: Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole is a favorite of anyone who loves hot food. Yes, it is flavorful and the “heat” in this dish does not disappoint.
Keto Chicken Bake #9: Keto Chicken Enchiladas Casserole
This casserole recipe also uses enchilada sauce to lend a wonderful flavor, plus chicken, mayo, cauliflower rice, and a few spices. Yum!
Keto Sides to Serve with Your Casserole
What side dishes are keto-friendly? There are quite a few side dishes you can eat on the keto diet, including some of these:
- You can eat antipasto on the keto diet by following this recipe.
- Make a cucumber salad keto-friendly to serve with any casserole.
- Learn how to make oven roasted vegetables keto-friendly that are simply amazing!
- Try this easy low carb cobb salad recipe, you’ll be glad you did.
- Yes, you can eat mac and cheese on the keto diet. And it is better than you can imagine!
- Eat deviled eggs on the keto diet that have an creamy yolk sauce topped with this fantastic spice. You will be shocked how good it is!
Which Low Carb Chicken Casseroles Did You Try?
Please let me know your experiences in the comments!
More Keto Casseroles
You can eat casseroles on the keto diet by following our easy-to-make recipes. Here are even more to enjoy!
- Learn how to make cheeseburger casserole keto-friendly. It is delicious!
- You can eat pizza casserole on the keto diet by substituting the wheat crust with this secret vegetable. Just remember, even the kids will devour this one!
- Make low carb meatball casserole for family gatherings and when you need a quick keto Super Bowl food to bring to the party!
- Want some fish? Our easy low carb tuna casserole will make a great addition to your recipes!
- Try one of our best keto recipes with ham like this ham casserole. Great for any ham lover!
- Need to make a vegetable casserole? Make this easy cheesy cauliflower casserole. It is so much fun to eat!
- Try this easy keto taco casserole! You will make it again and again!
- A delicious keto chili cheese dog casserole it hugely fun to make and eat. Because eating hot dogs never gets old!
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this keto casserole roundup! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!