Prepare yourself for this fantastic Homemade Chili Seasoning. It is simple to make and will eliminate the costly purchase of premade packets.
Homemade Chili Seasoning
Yes, you’ll love it!
- It is easy to make.
- And you can use it for multiple recipes that are fabulous!
- Also, you know what is in it, therefore, no hidden carbs.
- The flavor is fantastic!
What Can I Use Keto Chili Seasoning For?
You can use homemade keto chili seasoning as the main flavoring for many keto recipes including, chili, turkey chili, chili cheese fries and chili dog casserole!
- You can eat chili on the keto diet by following our fabulous recipe and using our homemade keto chili seasoning recipe.
- Make keto hot dog casserole with chili and you cannot go wrong. It is a hugely popular keto Super Bowl food and the kids all love it!
- Learn how to make chili cheese fries keto-friendly by using this special vegetable as a substitute when you make keto French Fries.
- If you like ground beef chili than you need to learn how to make low carb turkey chili. The flavor is great and you get higher protein macros!
More Keto Seasonings & Sauces
Learn how to make keto taco seasoning for a multitude of keto-friendly recipes! Or make keto ribs recipe for the whole family that uses one of the best keto BBQ rubs.
And why stop with seasoning? Take that next step on your keto-journey and make low carb BBQ sauce for keto barbecue chicken, keto hamburgers and keto french fries!
How Do I make Chili Seasoning Keto-Friendly?
You can make chili seasoning keto-friendly by using low carb ingredients and avoid using sugar and cornstarch in the recipe. Many store bought chili seasonings contain high carb ingredients that make it more difficult to reach your macro goals on the keto-diet.
Our homemade chili seasoning contains two total servings, each serving will season an entire pot of chili (and is equal to one storebought chili packet), and contains only 4g net carbs total. It is a fantastic meal idea for the whole family!
Keto Family Meals
Here are some of the fabulous low carb family meals you can make using our great keto seasoning and sauces with.
- Whenever you need low carb ground beef recipes we have what you need! You can learn how to make low carb taco casserole, or just make it a keto taco Tuesday using our low carb taco seasoning recipe and serve them on our keto taco cups.
- Make keto pork ribs, or you can even make BBQ pork chops which is one of our popular keto pork chop recipes.
- If you enjoy asian cuisine, make low carb teriyaki chicken, or an easy keto chicken stir fry.
Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine.
- If you don’t like heat, you can reduce or omit the cayenne pepper.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
Meals like this have been saving my hide this summer with baseball every night! Love the addition of the beans! Pinned .
I found your Homemade Chili Seasoning recipe just in time for the colder weather. It is a simple mix to put together and tastes great. I love to make chili during the cold months of Fall and Winter. Thanks