Cookies are made even better with butterscotch chips! Give this delicious Butterscotch Keto Cookie Casserole a try today for a sweet treat with only 5g net carbs per serving.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
If you’ve been to my blog before, you know I am obsessed with the keto dessert I invented: keto cookie casserole! It’s really just keto cookie bars baked in a casserole dish, but there’s just something extra-fun about saying you’re making a “cookie casserole.” 🙂
For this version (I’ll link to the other versions later in this post), you’re going to be making a keto cookie casserole with butterscotch keto chips! It’s a tasty spin on traditional chocolate chip cookies, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Butterscotch Cookie Casserole Bars Recipe
- Each very generous piece contains only 5g net carbs.
- The recipe is a tasty spin on traditional chocolate chip cookies.
- It’s ready in just about 35 minutes, making it a quick-and-easy keto dessert recipe.
- The cookies are quite sweet and will satisfy all of your sugar cravings without even a speck of sugar!
Ingredients Needed to Make This Easy Recipe
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Cream cheese
- Swerve Confectioners
- Swerve Brown
- Large eggs
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Lily’s keto butterscotch chips – these are exclusive to Walmart, although you can buy them on Amazon here (but the price is double what you’d pay at Walmart, so Walmart is best)
How to Make Easy Butterscotch Cookie Bars
This is just a quick overview of how to make these low carb butterscotch cookies. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Combine the butter and cream cheese, plus the Swerve Confectioners and Brown.
One at a time, mix in the eggs, then mix in the whipping cream and vanilla extract.
Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine.
After the ingredients are combined, fold in the butterscotch chips and then add the mixture to a casserole dish that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
TIP: I used a 9×9″ casserole dish.
Place casserole dish in the oven and bake for 14-20 minutes (highly dependent on your oven), until the edges begin to brown. Be careful not to overbake – the casserole will firm up as it cools.
Cut into 9 pieces and enjoy!
More Keto Cookie Casserole Recipes
If you want to try more of my keto cookie casseroles, check out these posts:
- The Original Keto Cookie Casserole Bars
- Keto Snowball Cookies (Casserole)
- Keto Chocolate Cookies (Casserole)
Nutrition Facts for Keto Butterscotch Cookies
Per bar (9 bars total):
- 194 calories
- 17g fat
- 3g protein
- 5g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy keto cookie casserole recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Butterscotch Keto Cookie Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter, cream cheese, Swerve Confectioners, and Swerve Brown. (When adding the Swerve Brown, sprinkle it on top of the other ingredients to make sure it evenly distributes when mixing.)
- Mix on medium-high for 5-6 minutes until fluffy.
- Then, add one egg and mix it in on low. Add the second egg and do the same.
- Add heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix on low until well combined.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix in on low for 30 seconds until combined.
- Fold the butterscotch chips into the cookie batter.
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 9"x9" casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray, then evenly spread the batter into the dish.
- Place casserole dish in the oven and bake for 14-20 minutes (highly dependent on your oven), until the edges begin to lightly brown. Do NOT overbake! The middle of the casserole will still be relatively soft/wet, but an inserted toothpick should come out mostly clean. The casserole will firm up as it cools.
- Let the casserole cool off. For the best results when cutting the casserole, place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow it to firm up. Cut into 9 even pieces.
- Lily's butterscotch chocolate chips can be found at Walmart.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.