Believe it or not, eating cookie dough in the form of these Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs is 100% allowed and encouraged on keto! After you try this recipe, you’ll always want these bite-sized treats on hand.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
There is something magical about cookie dough, don’t you think? It always reminds me of childhood, making cookies with my mom in the kitchen. Sneaking a bite of cookie dough is such a treat and, especially in adulthood, something we think of as an occasional indulgence, not a frequent occurrence.
What if I told you that you could eat cookie dough EVERY day? Really! 🙂 On keto, you need to have a higher fat intake, so eating “fat bombs” (high-fat, often sweet, treats) is 100% allowed… and encouraged! You can make all sorts of fat bombs, but I would argue that a fat bomb that tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough might be one of the best.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This is an easy no-bake recipe. Combine your ingredients and you’re good to go!
- Each fat bomb contains 6g fat and only 0.3g net carbs! With macros like those, feel free to eat two or three at a time.
- Your whole family will love these… but that fact may make them go quickly! (Thank goodness they’re easy to make.)
- They store beautifully not just in the fridge, but also in the freezer.
Ingredients Needed to Make Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs with Chocolate Chips
Ingredient quantities for keto cookie dough fat bombs are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Swerve Confectioners
- Swerve Brown
- Almond flour
- Baking soda
How to Make Low Carb Cookie Dough
This is just a quick overview of how to make low carb cookie dough with chocolate chips. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Mix all ingredients except for the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Then, add to the other ingredients and mix again.
Finally, fold in those beautiful chocolate chips!
Chill dough in the fridge before scooping into 25 equal-sized fat bombs.
TIP: These taste even better after sitting in the fridge overnight!
How to Store Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Store these fat bombs:
- In the fridge for up to five days
- Or in the freezer for up to three months
No matter your storage method, store them in an airtight container. (Freezer-safe if storing in the freezer.)
Love All Things Keto Cookies?
Then you’ll want to check out these mouthwatering keto cookie recipes:
- Keto Cookie Casserole: Making cookies doesn’t get much easier than this recipe! Instead of making individual cookies, you’ll bake them in a casserole dish and cut them into bars.
- The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies: But if you do want individual cookies, you’ll definitely want to make this recipe.
- Keto Sugar Cookie Macaroons: These keto macaroons taste like sugar cookies (really!) and are super easy to make.
- 17 Genius Keto Cookies Recipes You’ll Want to Make ASAP: Find even more keto cookie recipes here!
Nutrition Facts for Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs with Chocolate Chips
- 62 calories
- 6g fat
- 0.8g protein
- 0.3g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy sugar free cookie dough recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs with Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, Swerve Confectioners, and Swerve Brown. When adding the Swerve Brown, sprinkle it on top of the other ingredients to make sure it evenly distributes when mixing.
- Mix on medium-high until combined.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the almond flour mixture to the other mixed ingredients, then mix in on low for 30 seconds until combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the cookie batter.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes (for easier scooping).
- Remove dough from the refrigerator. Using a 1 tbsp cookie scoop or 1 tbsp measuring spoon, measure out and place fat bombs on a plate or cookie sheet. If using a measuring spoon, roll the dough into balls.
- Chill fat bombs in the fridge. They will firm up as they cool.
- These are small fat bombs, so feel free to eat two or three of them!
- These taste even better after sitting in the fridge overnight.
- Store these fat bombs in the fridge for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.