Believe it or not, eating cookie dough in the form of these Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs is 100% allowed and encouraged on keto! After you try this recipe, you’ll always want these bite-sized treats on hand.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Keto Cookie Dough
There is something magical about cookie dough, don’t you think? It always reminds me of childhood, making cookies with my mom in the kitchen. Sneaking a bite of cookie dough is such a treat and, especially in adulthood, something we think of as an occasional indulgence, not a frequent occurrence.
What if I told you that you could eat cookie dough EVERY day? Really! 🙂 On keto, you need to have a higher fat intake, so eating “fat bombs” (high-fat, often sweet, treats) is 100% allowed… and encouraged! You can make all sorts of fat bombs, but I would argue that a fat bomb that tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough might be one of the best of our many Keto Desserts.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
- This is an easy no-bake recipe. Combine your ingredients and you’re good to go!
- Each fat bomb contains 6g fat and only 0.3g net carbs! With macros like those, feel free to eat two or three at a time.
- Your whole family will love these… but that fact may make them go quickly! (Thank goodness they’re easy to make.)
- They store beautifully not just in the fridge, but also in the freezer.
Ingredients Needed to Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Ingredient quantities for keto cookie dough fat bombs are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips – use code FORGETSUGARFRIDAY for 10% off your order!
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Swerve Confectioners
- Swerve Brown
- Almond flour
- Baking soda
How to Make Low Carb Cookie Dough
This is just a quick overview of how to make low carb cookie dough with chocolate chips. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Mix all ingredients except for the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Then, add to the other ingredients and mix again.
Finally, fold in those beautiful chocolate chips!
Chill dough in the fridge before scooping into 25 equal-sized fat bombs.
TIP: These taste even better after sitting in the fridge overnight!
How to Store Keto Edible Cookie Dough
Store these fat bombs:
- In the fridge for up to five days
- Or in the freezer for up to three months
No matter your storage method, store them in an airtight container. (Freezer-safe if storing in the freezer.)
More Keto Cookies
Then you’ll want to check out these mouthwatering Keto Cookies recipes. Year round favorites includes Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies and Keto Chocolate Cookies. And our seasonal Keto Christmas Cookies recipes includes our popular Keto Sugar Cookie Macaroons. The keto macaroons taste like sugar cookies (really!) and are super easy to make.
Nutrition Facts for Keto Cookie Dough
- 62 calories
- 6g fat
- 0.8g protein
- 0.3g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy sugar free cookie dough recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Cookie Dough
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- 4 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tbsp Swerve Brown
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup ChocZero milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, Swerve Confectioners, and Swerve Brown. When adding the Swerve Brown, sprinkle it on top of the other ingredients to make sure it evenly distributes when mixing.
- Mix on medium-high until combined.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the almond flour mixture to the other mixed ingredients, then mix in on low for 30 seconds until combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the cookie batter.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes (for easier scooping).
- Remove dough from the refrigerator. Using a 1 tbsp cookie scoop or 1 tbsp measuring spoon, measure out and place fat bombs on a plate or cookie sheet. If using a measuring spoon, roll the dough into balls.
- Chill Keto Cookie Dough fat bombs in the fridge. They will firm up as they cool.
- These are small fat bombs, so feel free to eat two or three of them!
- These taste even better after sitting in the fridge overnight.
- Store these Keto Cookie Dough fat bombs in the fridge for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
This edible chocolate chip cookie dough is OMG-to-die-for-delish! I didn’t even scoop it into little balls, as was suggested. I just put it into a Tupperware bowl and keep it in the back of the fridge! It DEFINITELY fulfills the cravings!!! Thank you! ❤️🍪
Hi Brigid, Thank you so much for the kind review! I’m thrilled that you love it! 😊 Great idea to put it in Tupperware in the fridge – I’ll have to do that for my next batch!
This by far is the best cookie dough fat bombs ever Easy and great recipe. Thank you
Thank you so much, Lisa! 🙂
Just out of curiosity, if these are not being baked what is the purpose of adding the the leavening agent of baking soda?
Hi Laurie! I find that it adds just a little extra flavor to the fat bombs, but it can be omitted if desired.
Easy to make and Delicious.. Highly recommend
Thanks so much, Deb! Glad you enjoyed it!
Amazing! Best Fat Bombs I’ve tried. Will make this recipe all the time!
Thanks so much, Lori! 🙂
Quick question in the math. I noticed the confection sugar is 2/3 cup. But it’s 3 carbs per tsp. So that would equal total 96 net carbs for that much sugar. which would be 3.84 per keto ball. Is there a way to cut that down or out of this recipe completely?
Hi Chelle! I’m so sorry for the late response – I completely missed the notification for this comment. Regarding the sugar content, this recipe uses Swerve Confectioners “sugar,” which is a natural sugar replacement that does not contain net carbs. You can learn more about it here: https://swervesweet.com/products/swerve-confectioners
These were so fun to make with my daughter. Recently, we decided to try and eat healthier desserts and this was our first one. So yummy!
I made these for myself and the whole family ended up eating them! I’ve made this three times already. What a great treat to make during the summer.
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are great. I love how easy it is to make them and everybody in the family loves them. I am slowly getting cookies together in preparation for Christmas. My daughters and I will make several batches of these fat bombs on Black Friday and freeze them for the Christmas holidays. It is a fun recipe to make with kids.
These Keto Cookie Dough fat bombs are the best! I need a Keto motivator to pop in my mouth while the kids are eating their snacks after school and these cookie dough fat bombs work like a charm. Eating one or two of these keep me satisfied without breaking Keto.