These absolutely delicious Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches are LOADED with cheese (three different kinds!) and flavorful vegetables. Serve for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack.
If cheese is your love language, you are going to love these Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches! These crustless quiches are bound together by tons of cheese, bright and flavorful vegetables, and a few eggs.
Why You’ll Love Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
- You can serve these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a snack.
- They’re portable and great for keto meal prep.
- This recipe is the perfect starting point for a zillion different mini crustless keto quiches. Modify the recipe however you’d like with your favorite cheeses, meats, vegetables, and spices.
- Kids will love them too!
I guarantee this easy recipe will become a staple in your keto meal rotation. Let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed for Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Olive oil
- Red onion
- Red bell pepper
- Frozen chopped spinach
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Nothing fancy here… just keto pantry staples!
How to Make Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
This is just a quick overview of how to make the keto-friendly quiches. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Prepare veggies by sauteeing the onion and red bell pepper in olive oil, then adding the frozen and drained spinach and cooking until the mixture is no longer moist. TIP: To drain the spinach, I usually hold the spinach in my hand and give it a good squeeze to drain it. This is far more effective than using a towel to drain out the moisture.
Add the shredded mozzarella and cheddar, salt and pepper, and vegetable mixture to a bowl. Mix to combine.
Pour egg mixture into a muffin pan, then top each muffin with Parmesan cheese.
Bake until lightly browned on top and absolutely delightful!
How You Can Customize These Keto Crustless Quiches
- Add your favorite cheeses like Cheddar Jack, multi-cheese blends (like Italian, pizza, or taco), or goat cheese.
- Add your favorite meats like ham, bacon, or pepperoni.
- Add your favorite veggies like kale, zucchini, or broccoli.
- Add your favorite spices like paprika, thyme, oregano, basil, or taco seasoning.
You can also cook these mini quiches in a full-size pan.
Whatever you do, please leave me a comment and share your creations with me! I’d love to hear about what you’ve done. 🙂
Nutrition Facts for Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
- 149 calories
- 11.3g fat
- 10.3g protein
- 2.1g net carbs
More Keto Breakfast Recipes
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb quiche recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 5 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add olive oil to a medium skillet over medium-high heat, then add chopped onion and chopped pepper. Stir occasionally until the vegetables are soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the thawed and drained spinach (I usually hold the spinach in my hand and give it a good squeeze to drain it) and cook until the mixture is no longer moist.
- Add eggs, shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Mix to combine, then add the vegetable mixture and mix to combine again.
- Pour egg mixture into a muffin pan. Top each muffin with 1 tsp shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes until eggs have cooked and the muffins are lightly browned on top.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.