These absolutely delicious Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches are LOADED with cheese (three different kinds!) and flavorful vegetables. Serve for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack.
If cheese is your love language, you are going to love these Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches! These crustless quiches are bound together by tons of cheese, bright and flavorful vegetables, and a few eggs.
Why You’ll Love Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
- You can serve these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a snack.
- They’re portable and great for keto meal prep.
- This recipe is the perfect starting point for a zillion different mini crustless keto quiches. Modify the recipe however you’d like with your favorite cheeses, meats, vegetables, and spices.
- Kids will love them too!
I guarantee this easy recipe will become a staple in your keto meal rotation. Let’s get started!
Ingredients Needed for Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Olive oil
- Red onion
- Red bell pepper
- Frozen chopped spinach
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Nothing fancy here… just keto pantry staples!
How to Make Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
This is just a quick overview of how to make the keto-friendly quiches. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Prepare veggies by sauteeing the onion and red bell pepper in olive oil, then adding the frozen and drained spinach and cooking until the mixture is no longer moist. TIP: To drain the spinach, I usually hold the spinach in my hand and give it a good squeeze to drain it. This is far more effective than using a towel to drain out the moisture.
Add the shredded mozzarella and cheddar, salt and pepper, and vegetable mixture to a bowl. Mix to combine.
Pour egg mixture into a muffin pan, then top each muffin with Parmesan cheese.
Bake until lightly browned on top and absolutely delightful!
How You Can Customize These Keto Crustless Quiches
- Add your favorite cheeses like Cheddar Jack, multi-cheese blends (like Italian, pizza, or taco), or goat cheese.
- Add your favorite meats like ham, bacon, or pepperoni.
- Add your favorite veggies like kale, zucchini, or broccoli.
- Add your favorite spices like paprika, thyme, oregano, basil, or taco seasoning.
You can also cook these mini quiches in a full-size pan.
Whatever you do, please leave me a comment and share your creations with me! I’d love to hear about what you’ve done. 🙂
Nutrition Facts for Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
- 149 calories
- 11.3g fat
- 10.3g protein
- 2.1g net carbs
More Keto Breakfast Recipes
If you’re looking for more keto breakfast recipes, try my Keto Breakfast Casserole, Keto Smoothie Bowl, or even grab a keto breakfast at McDonald’s.
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb quiche recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto 3-Cheese Mini Quiches
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 5 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add olive oil to a medium skillet over medium-high heat, then add chopped onion and chopped pepper. Stir occasionally until the vegetables are soft, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the thawed and drained spinach (I usually hold the spinach in my hand and give it a good squeeze to drain it) and cook until the mixture is no longer moist.
- Add eggs, shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Mix to combine, then add the vegetable mixture and mix to combine again.
- Pour egg mixture into a muffin pan. Top each muffin with 1 tsp shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes until eggs have cooked and the muffins are lightly browned on top.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
I mixed this up today except I added diced ham. It would be good with crumbled bacon also.
Yum! Great ideas. Thank you for sharing!
Love this recipe! Is there a good substitute for the mushrooms?
Hi Cara! This recipe doesn’t contain mushrooms. Any chance you were looking at my Keto Flu Soup recipe? If so, the easiest substitute would be chopped cauliflower, or — easier yet — cauliflower rice. If using cauliflower rice, you’ll have to reduce the cook time in Step 1 so you don’t burn the cauliflower rice.
Made these today with just Mozza cheese, yellow pepper, what I had left of an onion, and fresh spinach. They taste great! Kids were eating them too – success!
Hi Tracy, Thank you so much for the review! I’m thrilled that your kids enjoyed them too! 🙂
FANTASTIC recipe!! I made it twice and will many many more times to come!! Thank you!!
Thank you so much, Susie!
Hi I’m doing a wine tasting party and wondering if I can make ahead and then warm up. I’m taking them to a friend’s house to have party. Thanks
Hi Gerry, Definitely! Have fun! 🙂
It’s just my hubby and I so do these freeze well?
Hi Melissa, Yes they do! You can freeze them in a freezer-safe container for up to three months.
I made this in a 8×8 glass pan. I added 1/2 tsp dry mustard, 1/4 tsp fresh thyme, 1/2 c cubed ham, 1/4 cup half n half. . I cut the cheeses back to 1cup each and could have done 3/4 cup each. I also sautéed fresh spinach with my onions and peppers. Absolutely delicious. Cut into small squares, wrapped in wax paper and into the freezer. 9 servings. Great with a keto muffin
Hi Deb, This sounds wonderful! I’m definitely going to give your version a try. Thank you for sharing!
Can I bake this recipe in a deep dish pie glass plate?
Hi Nancy! You definitely can. You’ll likely need to bake it longer since you’re baking a larger surface area, so check it at 25 minutes, 30 minutes, and every 5 minutes after that until it’s fully cooked. Enjoy!
Love these Keto mini quiches! The cheese quiches taste great and are simple to make. I like that I can make a batch and freeze some for an easy snack. My three year old tried one and now it is all he wants for breakfast which is a healthy plus with all the vegetables and cheese in them.
In the oven now for a 3 hour, early morning road trip. Thank you!!!
You’re welcome! I hope you loved them! 🙂
made these according to the recipe and took to a party. non left …. self explanatory.
I love hearing that, Dot! Thank you for the review!