This low carb crisp recipe contains a yummy crisp layered with strawberries and topped with coconut flakes. Makes a great sugar-free breakfast, dessert, or snack!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a small commission on purchases made through these links. (Full affiliate disclosure here)
Would you take a look at that beauty up there?! 🙂
That beauty—Low Carb Layered Strawberry Crisp—makes a great dessert, breakfast, or snack. She’s low carb, sugar-free (sweetened only with stevia), gluten-free, and dairy-free. What’s not to like?
The key to this low carb crisp is to use strawberries in their own juice. To do that, you have two options:
- Make my Vanilla Roasted Strawberries recipe.
- Thaw strawberries that have been frozen.
Both options will give you enough juice to soak the crisp and make it taste soooo good.
(While you’re here, make sure to check out my 17 of the Best Keto Coffee Drinks (to Help You Rock the Keto Diet and 17 Genius Keto Cookies Recipes You’ll Want to Make ASAP posts too!)
- Combine the almond flour, shredded coconut, and stevia in a bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and then add them to the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a non-stick cookie sheet or one covered with a silicone baking mat.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let the crisp cool and then break into small pieces.
- In a small serving dish, layer the crisp and strawberries in their own juice. Top with shredded coconut if desired.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
FYI, the entire low carb crisp recipe contains 35 grams of carbs (strawberries and shredded coconut topping not included in that calculation).
If you like this low carb crisp recipe, please give it a share on Pinterest. Thanks! 🙂