Ready for the ultimate keto dessert? This Keto Cookie Casserole creates unbelievably good keto cookie bars with only 2g net carbs per bar! This may just become your favorite keto dessert.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Keto Cookie Casserole is incredibly easy to make and produces 10 divine keto cookie bars with only 2g net carbs each. If that sentence didn’t just make this your favorite keto dessert ever, I don’t know what will! We make this recipe weekly in my household and I’m pretty sure you will too once you give it a try.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Cookie Casserole Bars Recipe
- It is SUPER easy to make. Keto chocolate chip cookies are delicious, but this cookie casserole has the same flavor and is SO much easier to make!
- Each generous piece contains only 2g net carbs.
- Everyone will love this recipe. Kids will devour it, your non-keto friends and family will devour it… needless to say, you’d better prepare to make multiple batches. 😉 This doesn’t last long whenever I serve it!
- It’s the perfect solution to your sugar cravings. Even just half a piece will knock out your sugar cravings!
Ingredients Needed to Make Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Casserole Bars
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Cream cheese
- Swerve Confectioners
- Swerve Brown
- Large eggs
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Lily’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips — These can be found at many grocery stores, including Walmart. I typically buy mine at Thrive Market.
How to Make Easy Low Carb Cookie Casserole Bars
This is just a quick overview of how to make this low carb cookie casserole. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Mix the butter, cream cheese, Swerve Confectioners, and Swerve Brown. TIP: When adding the Swerve Brown, sprinkle it on top of the other ingredients to make sure it evenly distributes when mixing.
Mix the eggs in, one at a time.
Then mix in the whipping cream and vanilla extract, followed by the dry ingredients. (The dry ingredients should be combined separately in another bowl first, as per the instructions.)
Then fold in the chocolate chips and add the mixture to a casserole dish that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. TIP: I used a 7×11″ casserole dish.
Place casserole dish in the oven and bake for 14-20 minutes (highly dependent on your oven), until the edges begin to lightly brown. TIP: Do NOT overbake! The middle of the casserole will still be relatively soft/wet, but an inserted toothpick should come out mostly clean. The casserole will firm up as it cools.
Let the casserole cool off before cutting into pieces. TIP: For the best results when cutting the casserole, place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow it to firm up.
Your keto cookie bars will look like the absolute heaven below:
Nutrition Facts for Keto Cookie Casserole Bars
- 174 calories
- 15.5g fat
- 3.3g protein
- 2g net carbs
Want More Keto Desserts?
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love these easy keto cookie bars! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Cookie CasserolePrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter, cream cheese, Swerve Confectioners, and Swerve Brown. When adding the Swerve Brown, sprinkle it on top of the other ingredients to make sure it evenly distributes when mixing.
- Mix on medium-high for 5-6 minutes until fluffy.
- Then, add one egg and mix it in on low. Add the second egg and do the same.
- Add heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix on low until well combined.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix in on low for 30 seconds until combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the cookie batter.
- Lightly spray the bottom of a casserole dish (preferably 7x11”) with non-stick cooking spray, then evenly spread the batter into the dish.
- Place casserole dish in the oven and bake for 14-20 minutes (highly dependent on your oven), until the edges begin to lightly brown. Do NOT overbake! The middle of the casserole will still be relatively soft/wet, but an inserted toothpick should come out mostly clean. The casserole will firm up as it cools.
- Let the casserole cool off. For the best results when cutting the casserole, place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow it to firm up. Cut into 10 pieces.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.