This Keto Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli dish couldn’t be easier to make and is so good that you won’t believe it’s keto! Only 5g net carbs per serving.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Think you have to give up pasta on keto? Think again! With this recipe, I’ll show you how to make yummy Keto Chicken Alfredo and Broccoli using a pasta substitute that will blow your mind. It’s a great dish to serve when you need a quick-but-filling weeknight meal.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s a breeze to make. No complicated recipe here!
- It’s a balanced, filling meal. It’s full of healthy fats, protein, and nutritious (but low) vegetable carbs.
- The alfredo sauce recipe can be used in more than this dish. It is great for serving on top of veggies!
- It tastes AMAZING. Seriously!
Ingredients Needed to Make Keto Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Frozen broccoli
- Cooked chicken breast
- Plus the amazing keto pasta substitute: fettuccine shirataki noodles! I’ll share where I buy mine later in the post.
How to Make Easy Keto Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
This is just a quick overview of how to make Keto Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Combine alfredo sauce ingredients.
The result is this thick, creamy alfredo sauce that you’ll want to sit down and drink! (Seriously, it’s that good.)
Once you have your alfredo sauce, add cooked broccoli, cooked and cubed chicken breast, and cooked and thoroughly rinsed fettuccine shirataki noodles to a pan and cook until warmed.
TIP: Rinse, rinse, rinse those shirataki noodles! They’re a bit stinky when you initially remove them from the package, so you need to rinse until they have little to no odor.
TIP: If you can’t find shirataki noodles, you can replace them with spiralized zucchini.
Serve and enjoy! (And enjoy you will!)
What are Shirataki Noodles?
Shirataki noodles are made from the root of the konjac plant and contain 0g net carbs. The noodles are quite stinky when you initially remove them from the package, but the key is to rinse the heck out of them for keto noodle bliss!
Shirataki noodles come in different shapes. You can find:
- Fettucine shirataki noodles
- Spaghetti shirataki noodles
- Angel hair shirataki noodles
- Rice shirataki noodles
- and more!
Where to Buy Fettucine Shirataki Noodles
You may be able to find the popular brand Miracle Noodle at your local grocery or health food store. Or, you can buy it on Amazon:
I personally buy the Wonder Noodles brand, which you can get at an awesome price via Thrive Market (it’s their in-house brand). Thrive Market is pretty much like the Costco of high-quality natural foods! Get a MASSIVE discount by using the links below — you’ll get up to $20 OFF your first order (which makes their already super low prices even lower!) plus a risk-free 30-day trial to their membership program. I’ve been using Thrive Market for over a year and am a HUGE huge fan!
More Keto Dinners You May Enjoy
Nutrition Facts for Low Carb Chicken Alfredo and Broccoli
- 487 calories
- 38.3g fat
- 25.3g protein
- 5g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb Chicken Alfredo and Broccoli recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Ingredients: Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 5 1/3 cups frozen broccoli cooked and drained
- 8 oz cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 4 servings fettuccine shirataki noodles 0-1g net carbs per serving, rinsed thoroughly and drained
Instructions: Alfredo Sauce
- Add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese to a pan over medium heat. Whisk until melted and combined.
- Add minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Then, add parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Instructions: Final Dish
- Ensure that broccoli is cooked and drained, chicken is cooked, and noodles are rinsed thoroughly and drained.
- Place pan with alfredo sauce on low-medium heat. Add broccoli, chicken, and noodles and stir to distribute the alfredo sauce. Heat to desired temperature and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- If you can't find shirataki noodles, replace them with 2 cups spiralized zucchini.
- 8 oz cooked chicken breast is about 11 oz raw.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.