Looking for the yummiest keto cream cheese cookies recipes on the internet? I’ve put together five recipes that you won’t be able to resist making as soon as you see how good they look!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for your support!
Mmm, cream cheese. Would it be a stretch to say that cream cheese makes the world a better place? 😉 With only 0.6g net carbs per tablespoon, it’s a great addition to any keto diet… and any keto diet cookie! Cream cheese can help make cookies more rich, moist, and flavorful, and I think we can all agree that cookies with those attributes are pretty darn good cookies!
In this post, I’ve rounded up five keto cookies recipes that contain cream cheese from our Keto Desserts. Even better, I’ve personally tried the first one (as of right now; the rest are on my to-make list!) and have added some of my feedback so you know what to expect when you make it yourself. Make sure to leave me a comment telling me which one(s) you try — I’d love to hear your feedback, too!
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
Before we get to the cream cheese cookies, I wanted to quickly share a few of my favorite products that you’ll find in some of these recipes:
Swerve Confectioners: If you’re looking for a sugar substitute, you’ll love Swerve Confectioners! It uses (natural) sugar alcohols which have zero effect on blood sugar, meaning you can subtract them from the net carb count. (That gives Swerve zero net carbs.) It also measures just like sugar, so there isn’t any guessing about how much to use.
Anthony’s Almond Flour: Almond flour is in so many keto baked goods thanks to having only 2g net carbs per 1/4 cup. It’s a pantry must-have!
Terrasoul Coconut Flour: Coconut flour is also frequently used in keto baked goods. It’s a dense flour that will suck up a lot of moisture and can’t be substituted 1:1 with almond flour. So, it’s definitely best to have both almond and coconut flour on hand!
(recipe by Fit to Serve Group; photos on this post by Forget Sugar Friday)
Say hello to keto iced Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies! I made these beauties and can attest to their chocolaty tastiness. Will I make them again? Definitely! Here are a few of my comments/tips about the recipe:
- The cookies themselves aren’t super sweet. If you’re used to sugary sweet cookies, you may find them a bit intense. The icing adds a nice hit of sweetness though, so if you want a sweeter cookie experience, thinly spread the icing over the entire top rather than concentrating it on the center of the cookie.
- The recipe says to be careful not to overcook the cookies. This is VERY important! Unfortunately, I didn’t get my timing quite right and ended up with cookies that were a bit burnt on the bottom and a touch dry. (But still tasty!) I pulled them out at 15 minutes (bake time is 15-20 minutes) and thought they seemed a bit undercooked on my toothpick up until minute 17, but by minute 18, they’d gone too long.
- I used regular instant coffee rather than instant espresso. I didn’t have any instant espresso on hand, so I made do with regular instant coffee. (FYI, you add the actual granules, not liquid.) I liked the hint of flavor it gave to the cookies, but I suspect that instant espresso would have added a richer flavor.
Don’t these cookies look amazing? These fantastic keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are a traditional classic. They will likely become a year-round favorite for the whole family.
I love seeing everyone’s take on cream cheese cookies! This fabulous Fall recipe is perfect for your Keto Thanksgiving! It is bursting with flavor and will leave you speechless after you taste it. This pairs really well with our super-popular Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte.
These easy keto cream cheese cookies call for macadamia nuts and they are worth it! Add white chocolate chips to this cookie recipe and you will be blown away. This cookie recipe, along with our Keto Snowball Cookie, also doubles as one of the best keto Christmas cookies you can make. These are a huge favorite.
Which Cream Cheese Cookies Did You Try?
Please let me know your experiences in the comments!
More Keto Cookie Recipes?
Check out my roundup of 17 of the best keto cookies recipes!
Make sure to use our instant discount ChocZero Coupon for any keto cookie recipe you make that requires chocolate chips or any variation.
What goes great with cookies? Well, more awesome keto treats!
- Keto Coffee
- Keto Desserts: Try some of our Keto Chocolate Recipes as well!
- Keto Fat Bombs
- Keto Drinks: Some of our fantastic options to pair with your keto cookies includes Keto Hot Chocolate, Keto Peppermint Mocha and Keto Eggnog.
More Keto Desserts with Cream Cheese
Whether you like cheesecake, frostings or no bake desserts, our selection of keto desserts with cream cheese are extensive, and wonderful!
Keto Side Dishes with Cream Cheese
Keto Dinners with Cream Cheese
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this keto cream cheese cookies roundup! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!