Get ready for one of THE BEST keto salads you’ve ever tasted! In fact, this Keto Strawberry-Chicken Salad with Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette may just end up being your favorite.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
This salad is easy to make and even easier to eat! Fresh strawberries, chicken breast, feta cheese, pecans, and spring mix lettuce are drizzled with a keto-friendly maple-balsamic vinaigrette for an absolutely delicious flavor combo. Dare I say it might just become one of your favorite keto salads? 🙂
This recipe is straight from The 7-Day Keto Green Smoothie Cleanse. I’m often asked if the cleanse includes food other than smoothies, and the answer is a resounding yes! This salad serves as dinner on Day 5 of the cleanse, and it’s definitely one of the top meals I look forward to when I’m doing the cleanse.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s hearty enough for lunch or dinner.
- It will remind you of a restaurant salad… but without having to leave the comfort of your own home! 🙂
- It features strawberries! Yes, you can eat some fresh fruit on keto.
Ingredients Needed to Make this Keto Chicken Salad
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Balsamic vinegar
- Lakanto maple-flavored syrup
- Dijon mustard
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spring mix salad — you can also use romaine lettuce if that’s what you have on hand
- Feta cheese
- Cooked chicken breast
How to Make a Keto Strawberry-Chicken Salad
This is just a quick overview of how to make the low carb chicken salad. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
First, make the dressing by first blending (using a blender or food processor) vinegar, syrup, and mustard together. Then slowly drizzle in the olive oil while the blender or food processor is on low. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Second, make the salad by assembling the ingredients using the per-serving measurements (see the recipe card at the end of the post) and drizzling each serving with the dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
How Long Will the Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette Last?
If you don’t use all of the vinaigrette right away, you can store it in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Want More Keto Salad Recipes?
With the right flavors and the right dressing, salad doesn’t have to be boring! Here are some of my favorite keto salad and salad dressing recipes:
- Keto Antipasto Salad
- Keto Ranch Cucumber Salad with Bacon
- Keto Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 7 Keto Salad Dressings That Will Make You Love Salads
Nutrition Facts for a Keto Strawberry-Chicken Salad with Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Each of the four servings contains:
- 410 calories
- 26.8g fat
- 31.8g protein
- 6.5g net carbs
Nutrition Facts for the Maple-Balsamic Dressing Only
The flavorful dressing used on this salad works on a wide variety of salads, so feel free to make it on its own! The recipe yields four servings of 2 1/4 tbsp each, each with:
- 131 calories
- 13.6g fat
- 0.1g protein
- 1.6g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy keto chicken salad recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Strawberry-Chicken Salad with Maple-Balsamic VinaigrettePrint Pin Rate
- 8 cups spring mix salad 2 cups per serving
- 4 tbsp chopped pecans 1 tbsp per serving
- 8 tbsp crumbled feta cheese 2 tbsp per serving
- 12 oz cooked chicken breast 3 oz per serving
- 1 1/3 cups sliced strawberries 1/3 cup per serving
- Add vinegar, syrup, and mustard, to taste to a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times to combine mixture.
- Turn the food processor or blender on low, and then slowly drizzle in the olive oil as the food processor or blender remains on low. Add salt and pepper to taste and combine on low.
- Assemble four individual salads using the "per serving" measurements.
- Drizzle dressing on top, about 2 1/4 tbsp per serving of salad.
- 12 oz cooked chicken breast is about 16 oz raw.
- You can also make this salad with romaine lettuce if that's what you have on hand.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.