Get ready for one of THE BEST keto salads you’ve ever tasted! In fact, this Keto Strawberry Chicken Salad and Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette may just end up being your favorite.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
This salad is easy to make and even easier to eat! Fresh strawberries, chicken breast, feta cheese, pecans, and spring mix lettuce are drizzled with a keto-friendly maple-balsamic vinaigrette for an absolutely delicious flavor combo. Dare I say it might just become one of your favorite keto salads? 🙂
Keto Strawberry Chicken Salad
… and Why You’ll Love This Recipe!
- It’s hearty enough for lunch or dinner.
- It will remind you of a restaurant salad… but without having to leave the comfort of your own home! 🙂
- It features strawberries! Yes, you can eat some fresh fruit on keto.
Low Carb Strawberry Chicken Salad Ingredients
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Balsamic vinegar
- Lakanto maple-flavored syrup
- Dijon mustard
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spring mix salad — you can also use romaine lettuce if that’s what you have on hand
- Feta cheese
- Cooked chicken breast
How to Make a Strawberry Chicken Salad
This is just a quick overview of how to make the low carb chicken salad. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
First, make the dressing by first blending (using a blender or food processor) vinegar, syrup, and mustard together. Then slowly drizzle in the olive oil while the blender or food processor is on low. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Second, make the salad by assembling the ingredients using the per-serving measurements (see the recipe card at the end of the post) and drizzling each serving with the dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
How Long Will the Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette Last?
If you don’t use all of the vinaigrette right away, you can store it in the fridge for up to two weeks.
More Keto Salad Recipes
With the right flavors and the right dressing, salad doesn’t have to be boring! Here are some of my favorite keto salad and Keto Salad Dressing recipes:
- You can make chicken salad keto-friendly by adjusting a couple ingredients.
- Keto Antipasto Salad Learn how to make keto antipasto salad by following this recipe!
- Learn how to make egg salad keto friendly using this step-by-step recipe.
- Make this keto cucumber salad with Bacon and Keto Ranch Dressing, it is so creamy and delicious!
- Enjoy this Greek salad made keto-friendly!
- You can make cobb salad keto friendly by following this easy recipe.
Also, if you are on the go, check out our Keto Fast Food guide which includes Keto McDonalds, Keto Chick-fil-A and Chipotle Keto Salad Bowl. At Chick-fil-A the Keto Cobb Salad is a fantastic keto diet option.
Nutrition Facts for a Chicken Strawberry Salad with Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Each of the four servings contains:
- 410 calories
- 26.8g fat
- 31.8g protein
- 6.5g net carbs
Nutrition Facts for the Maple-Balsamic Dressing Only
The flavorful dressing used on this salad works on a wide variety of salads, so feel free to make it on its own! The recipe yields four servings of 2 1/4 tbsp each, each with:
- 131 calories
- 13.6g fat
- 0.1g protein
- 1.6g net carbs
Keto Sides to Serve with Strawberry Chicken Salad
- Learn how to make keto mac and cheese. It is creamy and delicious!
- You can make deviled eggs keto-friendly by following this recipe. These are one of the best keto appetizer recipes for the holidays and as a keto Super Bowl appetizer!
- Add some spice by learning to make taco cups keto-friendly!
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy keto chicken salad recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Strawberry-Chicken Salad with Maple-Balsamic VinaigrettePrint Pin Rate
- 8 cups spring mix salad 2 cups per serving
- 4 tbsp chopped pecans 1 tbsp per serving
- 8 tbsp crumbled feta cheese 2 tbsp per serving
- 12 oz cooked chicken breast 3 oz per serving
- 1 1/3 cups sliced strawberries 1/3 cup per serving
- Add vinegar, syrup, and mustard, to taste to a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times to combine mixture.
- Turn the food processor or blender on low, and then slowly drizzle in the olive oil as the food processor or blender remains on low. Add salt and pepper to taste and combine on low.
- Assemble four individual salads using the “per serving” measurements.
- Drizzle dressing on top, about 2 1/4 tbsp per serving of salad.
- 12 oz cooked chicken breast is about 16 oz raw.
- You can also make this salad with romaine lettuce if that’s what you have on hand.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.
More Low Carb Family Meals
Enjoy some of these low carb dinner ideas for family!