Who can argue with pie in a glass? This Keto Lemon Cream Pie Green Smoothie is a refreshing combination and sweet and tart, just like lemon cream pie.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Starting the day with a drink that tastes like pie sounds like a pretty good way to start the day, don’t you think? With this Keto Lemon Cream Pie Green Smoothie, you can do just that! 🍋🥧
If the idea (or look) of a green smoothie makes you a little nervous, don’t be! Not only do baby spinach and avocado lend very little “green” flavor to a smoothie, but lemon juice has magical powers when blended into green smoothies. The lemon juice becomes the dominant flavor and cuts any remaining “green” flavor, making the greens known only through the color of the smoothie, not the taste.
Why You’ll Love This Easy Keto Lemon Smoothie Recipe
- It is reminiscent of lemon cream pie. Yum!
- Despite tasting like pie, it’s packed with healthy veggies and nourishing fats.
- It’s a 1-minute breakfast or snack, making it ideal for busy days.
- You can take it to the next level and make it a dessert by topping it with keto-friendly whipped cream.
Ingredients Needed for this Keto Lemon Cream Pie Green Smoothie
Ingredient quantities for the keto smoothie are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk – or for something different, try unsweetened cashew milk
- Heavy whipping cream
- Lemon juice
- Swerve Confectioners
Lose Up to 7 Pounds in 7 Days with The 7-Day Keto Green Smoothie Cleanse!Learn More!
How to Make a Keto Lemon Cream Pie Green Smoothie
This is just a quick overview of how to make this keto lemon smoothie. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Add ingredients to a blender…
and blend until smooth.
Then pour into a glass and enjoy!
If desired, top with keto-friendly whipped cream.
How to Add Keto-Friendly Whipped Cream to Your Smoothie
Want to make your smoothie extra pie-like? Add some keto-friendly whipped cream by following this recipe!
Nutrition Facts for a Keto Lemon Cream Pie Smoothie
- 278 calories
- 26g fat
- 4g protein
- 5g net carbs
Keto-friendly whipped cream is not included in the macros, so make sure to factor that in if you add it to your smoothie.
More Keto Smoothie Recipes
Like keto smoothies? Me too! Give these low carb smoothies a try:
- Keto Avocado Smoothie [Avocado Milk]
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Green Smoothie
- Keto Zucchini Bread Smoothie Bowl
- Vanilla Ice Cream Keto Coffee Smoothie
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb lemon smoothie recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Lemon Cream Pie Green Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup frozen avocado chunks or mashed avocado
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsp lemon juice preferably fresh
- 3 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If not using frozen avocado, chill smoothie for at least 30 minutes before drinking.
- If you want to boost the fat and calorie intake of this smoothie, you can add MCT oil.
- You can also top with keto-friendly whipped cream to make this recipe even more pie-like. Keto-friendly whipped cream is not included in the macros, so make sure to factor that in if you add it to your smoothie.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.