No need for extra ingredients or steps… this simple recipe uses Fathead dough to make Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread that tastes just like cinnamon rolls! Can be served with icing or without.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links. Thank you for your support!
I confess I am a slightly lazy cook. I love easy recipes, and this Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread is no exception! It tastes just like cinnamon rolls without the hassle of extra ingredients or steps. It can be served with icing or without (I’ll share a super easy icing recipe with you later in the post) — either way, you’ll have a divine treat ready to eat in just over 20 minutes.
Ingredients Needed to Make Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
Terrasoul Coconut Flour: Coconut flour is also frequently used in keto baked goods. This is a high-quality brand that I use in all of my recipes that call for coconut flour.
Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement: If you’re looking for a sugar substitute, you’ll love Swerve Confectioners! It uses (natural) sugar alcohols which have zero effect on blood sugar, meaning you can subtract them from the net carb count. (That gives Swerve zero net carbs.) It also measures just like sugar, so there isn’t any guessing about how much to use. I purchase the 48 oz. bags because they are convenient and a much better price per ounce than the 12 oz. bags.
Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement: This brown sugar alternative truly has the taste and texture of the real thing!
Kitzini Silicone Baking Mats: Silicone baking mats are my baking BFF — they make clean-up a breeze when baking! This is optional but highly recommended. (You can also use parchment paper.)
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded, low-moisture part-skim — this type will give the best results, and it’s also the standard kind of shredded mozzarella cheese you buy at the store)
- Cream cheese
- Large eggs
- Heavy whipping cream
- Baking powder
How to Make Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread
This is just a quick overview of how to make the flatbread. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post.
Preheat oven line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat. TIP: I highly recommend using a silicone baking mat. Here is the silicone baking mat that I use.
Combine coconut flour, Swerve Confectioners, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
In a larger, microwave-safe bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds on high, then remove and stir. The mixture will not be fully combined at this point, but make sure to spread out the cream cheese as much as possible.
Return cheese and cream cheese to the microwave for another 45 seconds. Remove and stir again, fully combining the mixture as much as possible.
In another bowl, combine the eggs, whipping cream, and flour mixture. Then add the cream cheese/cheese mixture and knead with your hands until a dough forms. TIP: If the dough starts to stiffen, microwave again for a few seconds. (Note: The photos below are from my Keto Garlic Bread Flatbread; the dough for this bread is speckled with cinnamon, of course!)
Place it on your lined baking sheet and roll it out into a rectangle, then bake. Remove from oven and set aside so you can make your yummy topping.
Combine melted butter, Swerve Brown, Swerve Confectioners, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
Brush on top of the bread, coating the entire surface. Bake again.
Remove from oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes.
Slice, serve, and enjoy a trip to heaven. 🙂 (If you want to add icing, check the next section!)
How to Make Easy Icing for Your Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread
The easiest icing ever for cinnamon rolls is a simple powdered sugar icing/glaze. Use these basic guidelines:
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1-2 tbsp (depending on how thick you’d like your icing) unsweetened almond or coconut milk
Start by adding 1 tbsp milk. If you need more, add it slowly.
TIP: If you’d prefer a thicker icing, mix 1/4 cup butter with the Swerve Confectioners, then add the milk.
More Keto Breakfast Recipes
If you’re looking for more tasty keto breakfast recipes, try a few of these:
- Keto Pancake Mug Cake: A personal favorite!
- Keto Candied Bacon: This would pair so well with these keto cinnamon “rolls”
And if you’re looking for keto breakfasts on the go, check out the keto breakfast options in my keto McDonald’s guide. Or, you can grab a Perfect Keto Keto Bar!
Nutrition Facts for Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread
Each slice contains:
- 171 calories
- 14g fat
- 7g protein
- 2.6g net carbs
Thank you to Wholesome Yum for her wonderful version of fathead pizza dough! It serves as the base for this recipe, although I did modify it with extra ingredients and processes.
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy and delicious keto cinnamon roll flatbread recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Cinnamon Roll Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper, or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Combine coconut flour, Swerve Confectioners, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds on high, then remove and stir. The mixture will not be fully combined at this point, but make sure to spread out the cream cheese as much as possible.
- Return cheese and cream cheese to the microwave for another 45 seconds. Remove and stir again, fully combining the mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, whipping cream, and flour mixture. Then add the cream cheese/cheese mixture and knead with your hands until a dough forms. (If the dough starts to stiffen, microwave again for a few seconds.)
- Place it on your lined baking sheet and roll it out into a rectangle, 1/3” thick. (The best way to roll the dough out is to place a piece of wax paper - wax side down - or a non-stick silicone baking mat on top and then roll it with a rolling pin.)
- Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, Swerve Brown, Swerve Confectioners, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Brush on top of the bread, coating the entire surface.
- Return to oven for another 2 minutes.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.