Love the flavors of Starbucks Refreshers? Try this super-easy Keto Starbucks Refresher Copycat recipe with the flavors of Passionfruit Mango!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links.
Starbucks Refreshers are delicious and, well, refreshing!, but they’re loaded with sugar. Thankfully, this keto copycat version tastes just as good as Starbucks but without all of the sugar and carbs!
This drink is inspired by the Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, but with passionfruit tea instead because it’s deeelicious. I hope you enjoy it!
Ingredients Needed for this Keto Starbucks Refresher Copycat
Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Tazo Passion Tea
- ChocZero Keto Mango Syrup – use coupon code FORGETSUGARFRIDAY for 10% off your order!
- Additional keto-friendly sweetener to taste
- Optional: heavy whipping cream
Why I Use and Love ChocZero
ChocZero is my favorite keto-friendly syrup and chocolate brand! They offer a wide variety of products from fruit syrup (like the mango syrup used in this recipe) to peanut butter cups to chocolate bark to chocolate syrup and more. Everything tastes amazing, is reasonably priced, and is high-quality.
ChocZero Discount (Valid on Every Purchase!)
You can get a 10% discount on your ChocZero purchase by clicking here and using the ChocZero coupon code FORGETSUGARFRIDAY. This ChocZero coupon can be used as many times as you’d like, so don’t forget to save it somewhere so you can use it again with your next order. 😊
Keto Starbucks Refresher Copycat
Scroll down to the end of the post for the recipe.
Here’s what the final drink looks like:
Here is what it looks like if you add the optional heavy whipping cream:
Both versions are delicious — give both of them a try and let me know what you think in the comments!
Nutrition Facts for a Keto Starbucks Refresher Without Heavy Whipping Cream
- 64 calories
- 0g fat
- 0g protein
- 2g net carbs
Nutrition Facts for a Keto Starbucks Refresher With Heavy Whipping Cream
- 168 calories
- 11.2g fat
- 0.6g protein
- 2.8g net carbs
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this easy low carb Starbucks Refresher copycat recipe! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Starbucks Refresher
- Combine (using a blender for best results) tea, syrup, and additional sweetener.
- Pour over ice.
- If desired, add heavy whipping cream and give the mixture a quick stir. (You can blend it fully if you'd like, but I think it looks really fun when it's not completely mixed in.)
- Please note that while this drink is high in carbs, it is VERY LOW in NET carbs due to the high fiber content of ChocZero.
- If you choose to add the heavy whipping cream, the nutrition facts are 168 calories / 11.2g fat / 0.6g protein / 2.8g net carbs.
- Use coupon code FORGETSUGARFRIDAY to get 10% off your ChocZero order!
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.