This fun Keto Bistro Box (Starbucks copycat) contains only 3g net carbs and is a great lunch/snack box to graze on throughout the day!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for your support!
A few weeks ago, I was waiting in line at Starbucks and spotted their cute to-go Bistro Boxes. I don’t know about you, but I love packaged meal or snack boxes. It started as a kid: I grew up loving Lunchables, and I lived for the days when we went on a field trip and were given those fun boxed lunches.
As an adult, I think Bento Boxes are amazing, and I wish I had one-100th of the creativity as some of the ones I’ve seen. So, it’s not a surprise that I found myself staring at the Bistro Boxes (also called protein boxes) at Starbucks.
Then I thought… why not make a Keto Bistro Box?
Let me tell you, I had so much fun making this Bistro Box! The great thing is you can make it exactly as I did or swap out certain components to make it your own. Mine came out to only 3g (actually, 2.8g!) net carbs and is packed with goodies.
The Keto Bistro Box Containers I Used
First, I want to share with you the containers I used for this because they’re amazing! I spent about an hour finding the best Bistro Box containers on Amazon so I could both use them in this post and share them with you. The boxes I found:
- Are affordable
- Have four separate compartments
- Come with an excellent lid (scroll to the bottom of the post to see the box with the lid) and spoon
- Come in a pack of two, so you can gift the second one or use it for your spouse or kids (they’re perfect for school lunches too!)
I also picked up these awesome to-go dressing containers that hold 1.1 oz each. They were perfect!
How to Make a Keto Bistro Box with 3g Net Carbs
Let me take you on a tour through my Keto Bistro Box (exact amounts of each item listed in the recipe card at the end of the post)…
To the largest compartment, I added:
- Salted macadamia nuts
- Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Avocado Oil Mayo (any carb-free mayo will work here)
To the smaller compartments, I added:
- Shredded chicken breast with salt and pepper
- Fresh broccoli florets
- More shredded chicken
- More mayo
Are you ready to dig in?! I definitely am!
How to Customize Your Keto Bistro Box
You’re only limited by your imagination here (well, and your macros 😉 ). Here are a few ideas:
- Cheese of all kinds
- Pecans (another great keto-friendly nut)
- Beef jerky
- Fat bombs, such as:
- Perfect Keto Keto Bars – use coupon code KETOBARS40 through the end of Fri, 11/9 to get 40% off as many boxes as you want (one order only)!
- Mixed greens or arugula
Leave me a comment and let me know what you’ve added to your Keto Bistro Box!
One last photo… all boxed up!
Like This Post? Give it a Share!
I hope you love this Keto Starbucks Bistro Box! If you liked this post, I would so appreciate you giving it a share by using the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
Keto Starbucks Bistro Box Copycat
- 1 serving pepperoni chips (see recipe notes for recipe)
- 1/2 oz pork rinds
- 3 oz chicken breast
- 2 to 4 tbsp mayo (make sure it contains 0g carbs and is free from sugar, additives, etc; see recipe notes for the brand I used)
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- salt, pepper, etc. to taste
- Add all items to a bistro box/meal prep box and enjoy it as a lunch or snack box to graze on throughout the day.
- Note: The mayo is meant to be used as a dressing or dipping sauce. (Add a bit of water if you'd like a thinner dressing/dipping sauce.) If you don't pick up a flavored mayo like I did, add some fresh herbs, seasonings, etc. to taste.
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.