It’s your lucky day! You have the opportunity to win a delicious bottle of keto friendly Lakanto Caramel Syrup. Plus, snag some of the best Lakanto products at an AMAZING price!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links, at no extra cost to you. Additionally, Lakanto provided me with a bottle of caramel syrup, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for your support!
Lakanto recently reached out to me and asked if I wanted to try a bottle of their upcoming new release, keto friendly caramel syrup. I’m already BFFs with their maple syrup, so I figured it had to be good.
I assumed it would look identical to their maple syrup, so imagine my shock when a huuuge bottle shows up on my doorstep. A bottle of their maple syrup is 13 oz, but this caramel syrup is a whopping 25.4 oz!
And the flavor is 😍😍. I’ve been enjoying it a few ways:
- Mixed with coffee and unsweetened vanilla coconut milk (almond would work too; I’ve just been on a coconut kick lately)
- Mixed with unsweetened vanilla coconut milk for a liquid dessert
- A secret way that I’ll reveal in a recipe on the blog at some point soon 😉
Want to win a bottle of Lakanto Caramel Syrup?
The wonderful folks at Lakanto are offering a bottle of caramel syrup to one lucky winner!
Why you’ll love Lakanto Caramel Syrup:
- It’s super keto-friendly with only 1g net carbs per 2 tbsp.
- The bottle is huge. Their maple syrup contains 13 servings, but this stuff contains 25 servings!
- It’s perfect for coffee, tea, frappuccinos, hot chocolate, cocktails, etc. Be an at-home barista with a bottle of caramel syrup!
- It’s a 1:1 replacement for sugar. It works as a simple syrup or flavoring syrup.
Want to get your hands on Lakanto Caramel Syrup right now at a huge discount?
Lakanto JUST launched their simple syrups on Sunday, so you have an opportunity to be one of the first people to try them! They have both caramel syrup and vanilla syrup (which I haven’t tried yet but am going to order!), and you can get as many bottles as you’d like (plus any of their other regular-priced products) for a whopping 20% off by using coupon code FORGETSUGARFRIDAY.
That makes each bottle only $12. Yess!
They are also having a huge 50% off sale on their chocolate products, including their Drinking Chocolate. The 20% coupon doesn’t apply to the products in this deal, but that’s okay because 50% off is a way better deal!
Enter to Win Lakanto Caramel Syrup!