Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
This cheesy, creamy Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip is the keto dip you've been waiting for! It's so rich and makes for an amazing party dip.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 5 jalapeños, destemmed, deseeded, and diced OR 4 oz can diced jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pork rinds
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp butter melted
Preheat oven to 400 F.
In a bowl, mix together sour cream and softened cream cheese. Then added the shredded cheeses, diced bacon, and jalapeños.
Add mixture to a square baking dish.
Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl and spoon on top of the jalapeño mix.
Place dish in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
If desired, garnish with sliced jalapeños.
Serve with pork rinds, celery, pepperoni chips, or keto tortilla chips.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 609IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 1mg