Keto Bacon Ranch Dressing
This Keto Bacon Ranch Dressing is just the dressing you need to take your salads to the next level! Classic ranch dressing mixed with fresh crumbled bacon will make any salad a 10 out of 10.
Prep Time 12 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Keto buttermilk see below
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Swerve Confectioners
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce optional
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste I like 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper
- Unsweetened almond milk to thin if needed
- 2 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
Keto Buttermilk Recipe
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
Mix parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, and Swerve in a small bowl.
Make the keto buttermilk by following the instructions below.
When the keto buttermilk is ready, combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce (optional), and apple cider vinegar in a medium-sized bowl.
Add herb mixture and mix well to combine.
Add crumbled bacon.
If desired, use unsweetened almond milk to thin the dressing to your desired consistency.
Keto Buttermilk Instructions
In a small bowl, combine heavy whipping cream and apple cider vinegar. Wait 5-8 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the mixture has the consistency of buttermilk.
- This tastes best when given time for the flavors to combine in the fridge (at least overnight).
- Feel free to make this dressing recipe your own! There are so many seasoning combos out there, as well as different combos of mayo/sour cream/buttermilk. Play around with it until you find your perfect ranch dressing.
- Each serving is approximately 2 tbsp (this will differ slightly depending on how much almond milk you add to thin, if any).
- To reduce the carbs even further, you can make your buttermilk out of unsweetened almond milk.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.2mg