Keto Antipasto Salad
This Keto Antipasto Salad is loaded with flavor thanks to the variety of keto-friendly ingredients and simple-but-flavorful dressing! Serve as a side dish or salad topping.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 5 oz Genoa salami cubed
- 5 oz pepperoni cubed
- 5 oz provolone cheese cubed
- 5 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoncinis
- 1/4 cup black olives halved
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp Swerve Confectioners
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt more to taste
- 1/2 pepper more to taste
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients and mix.
In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
I suggest purchasing the pepperoni and salami directly from the deli counter. (You can purchase the provolone and mozzarella this way too if you'd like.) Ask for it to be sliced a little thicker — I like mine at about 1/2".
This is a very protein-heavy salad, so a little portion goes a long way. You can:
- Serve it on lettuce as a salad topping
- Serve it as a side (it pairs well with something light or with other side dishes)
- Add additional keto-friendly vegetables like cauliflower
- Add cooked and cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts for an additional protein source and increase the servings even more (e.g., 15-20 servings instead of 10)
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 13.1g | Fat: 20.8g | Saturated Fat: 8.2g | Sodium: 763mg | Fiber: 1.1g