Keto Loaded Oven Roasted Radishes
You'll never look at radishes the same ever again with this amazing roasted radishes recipe! Keto Loaded Oven Roasted Radishes are reminiscent of loaded roasted potatoes topped with creamy ranch dressing, bacon, and cheese.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 cups radishes trimmed and halved
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 4 servings (1/2 cup) Keto Ranch Dressing see additional recipe card below this card for the recipe
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions chopped
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Place radishes in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread radishes on a non-stick baking sheet.
Place baking sheet in the oven and bake until the radishes are crisp-tender, about 30-35 minutes. Stir once while roasting.
When the radishes have finished roasting, sprinkle them with the cheese and place the baking sheet back in the oven for about 1 or 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Remove the pan from the oven and drizzle radishes with the ranch dressing. Then top them with the crumbled bacon and chopped green onions.
- See the recipe card below this one for the Keto Ranch Dressing recipe.
- The nutrition card for this roasted radishes recipe INCLUDES the Keto Ranch Dressing that you need to make this recipe.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein: 7.1g | Fat: 19.6g | Fiber: 1.1g