Keto Cucumber Ranch Salad with Bacon
Looking for a refreshing yet filling keto side dish? This Keto Ranch Cucumber Salad with Bacon is so easy to make and will hit the spot on those long, hot days of summer!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Resting Time 30 minutes
- 6 servings Keto Ranch Dressing see additional recipe card below this card
- 4 cups thinly sliced cucumbers about 2 ½ large cucumbers
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried dill or 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped optional
If desired, peel cucumbers.
Place sliced cucumbers in a bowl, lightly season on both sides with salt, and cover. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, remove cucumbers. Rinse with cool water and gently pat dry.
Add ranch dressing and dill. Combine to coat all cucumber slices. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
To serve, you can: 1) portion into servings and add one slice crumbled bacon per serving; or 2) crumble all bacon and add to entire recipe and mix.
- Can add sweet chopped onions, tomato, avocado, chicken, etc.
- The recipe for Keto Ranch Dressing is located in the recipe card below this one. You can use storebought ranch dressing if desired, but the carb count will likely be a bit higher since most storebought ranch dressing contains added sugar.
- If you want to double the recipe (16 servings), you can use the full Keto Ranch Dressing recipe.
- The nutrition facts for this recipe INCLUDE the six servings of Keto Ranch Dressing.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.2mg