Pumpkin Spice Keto Green Smoothie
Want to boost your veggie intake on keto? Try a Pumpkin Spice Keto Green Smoothie! You'll sneak in both spinach and cauliflower (yes, cauliflower!) in this sweet smoothie that serves as the ideal meal replacement.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Lakanto maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of ground ginger or small sliver of fresh
- 1 1/2 tbsp erythritol (more if desired)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
To increase the protein content of the smoothie, you can add a scoop of vanilla whey protein isolate. (If adding this boosts the calories too much for you, split the smoothie into two servings.)
To thicken the smoothie, add a pinch or two of xanthan gum. Xanthan gum is net carb-free and is amazing for thickening smoothies, puddings, and sauces.
Recipe excerpted from The 7-Day Keto Green Smoothie Cleanse.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.6g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 35g | Fiber: 2.1g