Keto Pancake Muffins
These portable Keto Pancake Muffins make breakfast meal prep a breeze! Add keto-friendly toppings before baking or bake them as-is... both ways will give you a delicious and enjoyable breakfast treat.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 19 minutes
Total Time 29 minutes
Preheat oven to 375 F.
In a medium bowl, mix melted (but not hot) butter, vanilla extract, and eggs. Whisk until the yolks are incorporated and mixture is well-combined.
In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, Swerve, and baking powder. Mix thoroughly to combine.
Add dry ingredients to wet, then mix thoroughly until well-combined.
Using a silicone muffin pan or a regular muffin pan lined with liners, add mixture to pan. Each slot takes about 2 1/2 tbsp.
Add toppings if desired.
Place pan in oven and bake for about 18-19 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool and enjoy! One serving equals two muffins.
- Serving size is TWO muffins.
- Nutrition facts do not include toppings.
- Use a regular-sized muffin pan.
- Store in an airtight Ziploc bag or plastic container in the fridge.
- I find these taste best after sitting at least overnight in the fridge.
- Yes, you can freeze these pancake muffins! They are perfect for meal prep.
- As long as your toppings don't need to be refrigerated, these can be stored outside of the fridge if necessary (e.g., while traveling).
- If your muffins come out dry, it may be the coconut flour you used. I've noticed that some coconut flours are denser than others and that can result in a different final texture.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.33g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 3.33g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 1.1mg