Homemade Keto Taco Seasoning
Goodbye, taco seasoning packets! This homemade taco seasoning is just as good (if not better), a heck of a lot cheaper, and contains NO added fillers like most taco seasoning packets.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (to thicken)
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Confectioners (optional, but highly recommended)
One serving of this mixture is enough to season one pound of ground meat of your choice (beef, turkey, chicken).
Each serving is 1 tbsp + scant 2 tsp (or 1 tbsp + 2 tsp if you include the Swerve). For most accurate measurements, weigh all of the seasoning and divide by 3.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1659mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 1820IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2.4mg