Keto Crack Coffee is a MUST-try keto coffee recipe that will get you seriously hoppin’ in the morning. You’re going to love this coffee!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll make a small commission if you purchase through one of my links. Thank you for your support!
I like to joke with my boyfriend that he was “on the keto diet before Pinterest knew about the keto diet.” It’s probably true to some degree — he has been eating keto for several years… but didn’t know he was eating keto. Through his own nutrition research, he ended up adopting a high-fat, low-carb, moderate-protein diet and loves it.
I stumbled upon the keto diet in June of 2017 through Pinterest and said to him, “Umm, do you realize you’re on the keto diet?” Although the keto diet has been around for a long time, no one can deny it has exploded in popularity in 2018. He’s been pretty pleased with himself for adopting the keto diet before it went mainstream. 😉
In this post, I’m going to share his FAVORITE Keto Coffee recipe that he has been making for a few years now (and I’ve started drinking too even though I’m not full-on keto). Now that his diet has a name, I’ve started calling it “Keto Crack Coffee.” This stuff will get you ROCKIN’ in the morning! It has some similarities to the super-popular Bulletproof Coffee, but Keto Crack Coffee has a few special ingredients that make it stand out.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Keto Crack Coffee
Let’s make some Keto Crack Coffee! You will need a few ingredients:
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
grab this at the store!
grab this at the store! (or, if you’re dairy-free like me, you can substitute it with nutpods Unsweetened Dairy-Free Creamer)
This is the star of the show and a critical ingredient for Keto Crack Coffee. Death Wish Coffee is an awesome coffee that bills itself as “The World’s Strongest Coffee.” It’s also organic and fair-trade (oh, and really good!).
MCT oil is loaded with healthy MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides), aka healthy fats. MCTs are a keto diet staple because you can put them in smoothies and coffee, on salads and veggies, etc. Use coupon code FORGETSUGAR20 for 20% off your order!
A convenient keto-friendly sweetener that has the best flavor of any liquid stevia I’ve tried (some are a bit iffy, but this one is great!).
A nice vanilla extract with a good flavor. I also sometimes use Trader Joe’s Bourbon Vanilla Extract.
All of those ingredients mixed together in the recommended amounts give you one awesome cup of Keto Crack Coffee:
What Makes Keto Crack Coffee So Awesome
- It’s super caffeinated. This stuff will get you hoppin’ like Tuco trying some of Heisenburg’s goods for the first time. (If you’re a Breaking Bad fan, you’ll get this reference. 🙂 )
- It’s full of healthy fats to keep you full.
- It has a nice sweet vanilla flavor without being too strong.
- The almond milk-whipping cream combo is the perfect mixture for a smooth keto coffee treat.
- It’s absurdly easy to make.
How to Make This Keto Coffee Recipe
Keto Crack Coffee is ridiculously easy to make. Gather your ingredients (check the recipe at the end of the post for the exact amounts), pour into your fancy coffee cup of choice, mix, then top with some Keto Whipped Cream if you’d like. (If you don’t want to make keto whipped cream, you can buy canned whipped cream from the store — just watch the carbs because they do have a bit of sugar in them.)
You’ll be rewarded with this beauty:
How to Make Iced Keto Crack Coffee
Note that this is a chilled keto coffee drink. If you’d like, you can add ice and make it an iced coffee drink.
Keto Diet Coffee: What to Serve with
I highly recommend serving Keto Crack Coffee with tasty Keto Cookies, Keto Cheesecake and keto fat bombs from my popular post with 33 must-try keto fat bombs. Or, with your favorite keto snack of choice like Keto Trail Mix.
If you like this recipe, don’t forget to check out my Keto Iced Coffee recipe!
More Keto Coffee Recipes
You can drink coffee on the keto diet by using each of our low carb and keto-friendly recipes. Enjoy!
- Learn how to make keto frappuccino Starbucks version by following this recipe.
- You can enjoy this keto Starbucks iced coffee without ever leaving your own kitchen. This easy recipe is delicious!
- You can drink Starbucks peppermint mocha on the keto diet using our version and it tastes amazing!
- Learn how to make pumpkin spice latte keto-friendly for the holidays.
Like This Keto Friendly Recipe? Give it a Share!
At the beginning of this post, I told you that this is my boyfriend’s keto coffee creation. I would love to see his creation go viral (just for fun! 🙂 ), so I would really appreciate it if you would give this post a share by using the social sharing icons.
Thank you and I hope you love Keto Crack Coffee as much as we do!
Keto Crack Coffee
- 4-6 oz Death Wish Coffee chilled (adjust amount depending on caffeine tolerance; see recipe notes)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10-16 drops liquid stevia (adjust amount depending on sweetness preference)
- 2-3 tsp MCT oil (adjust amount depending on desired fat intake)
- keto whipped cream (optional)
- Brew and chill Death Wish Coffee.
- Add all ingredients to a coffee cup or glass. Using a small whisk or coffee frother, blend until well-combined. The MCT oil will float to the top; this is normal.
- If desired, top with keto whipped cream. (You can make your own using that recipe or or use a small amount of canned whipped cream.)
Nutrition facts are included as a courtesy only. They are accurate to the best of our knowledge based on the ingredients and brands used, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. If applicable, sugar alcohols have already been removed from the total carb count.